Gardener's East Cottage Suite
An intimate and private cottage for blissful countryside living.
Sleep peacefully in modern luxury
A crackling fire to keep things cosy, or a light-filled conservatory to enjoy the midst of summer. This is a cottage for all seasons. Your private terrace and garden provide your own constant place of serenity while the gorgeous bedroom keeps you firmly in a world of complete luxury.
The epitome of elegance
This is a room that deserves much of your time. Delight in your deep copper bathtub, a fluffy white robe, and Mitchell & Peach toiletries that smell just like fresh herbs from the garden.
Your majestic garden
Featuring uninterrupted views across the lakes, polo fields and lush woodlands of the estate.
Where history lives on
There’s something so restorative about waking up to a silence broken only by delicate birdsong. Coworth Park’s grounds have been faithfully restored to preserve their majestic history, and now offer a village-like atmosphere to this exclusive enclave of rooms and graceful outdoor spaces that surround The Barn.
- One-bedroom suite with king-size bed
- Polo field view
- Open plan suite with four-poster bed
- Bottle of chilled Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Champagne on arrival
- Additional separate toilet
- Samsung television
- Blu-ray DVD player and Apple TV upon request
- Exquisite bed linen
- Fresh flowers
- En-suite marble bathroom with copper roll-top bathtub
- Conservatory with dining area, deck and private garden
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Feature fireplace
- Tea-making facilities and Nespresso coffee machine
- Connectivity panel with USB, UK, US and EU plug sockets
- Powered safes
- Mitchell and Peach bathroom range
Guest Services team
For a more relaxed and rustic dining experience, muddy boots are most welcome at The Barn, which offers a delicious brasserie-style menu of comfort food in an informal setting.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.