The Dower House
A unique and listed house of your very own, set amongst idyllic private gardens. The Dower House is a favourite with everyone who visits and her memory will linger long after you leave.
Gleaming and tranquil
The bespoke, copper roll-top bathtubs take luxury to new heights. Your bathrooms are wonderfully spacious, filled with natural light and fragranced by the subtle aroma of Mitchell and Peach toiletries.
Spectacular views of the estate and its feathered inhabitants
As well as the glorious countryside that surrounds you, The Dower House has its own secluded garden complete with a river running through it, where you’ll often spot our family of swans.
Excellence in service
Be it a butler, a chef, or someone to prepare the fire, we’re ready to tailor everything to your heart’s desire.
A unique and historic grade II listed house set amongst idyllic private gardens. The Dower House is a favourite with everyone who visits.
- Three en-suite bedrooms with king-size and twin beds
- Private gated entrance and parking
- Fresh flowers
- Blu-ray DVD player and Apple TV upon request
- Bottle of chilled Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Champagne on arrival
- Two fireplaces (in the living room and entrance hall)
- Dining room
- 65” high definition, flat-screen television
- Fully-equipped kitchen with your own personal chef upon request
- Butler service upon request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Additional separate toilet on the ground floor
- Exquisite bed linen
- Mitchell and Peach bathroom range
- Tea and Nespresso coffee machine
- Connectivity panel with USB, UK, US and EU plug sockets
- Powered safes
You deserve more than just a superb night’s sleep. Coworth Park has incredible restaurants to delight all tastes and a glorious spa, waiting to soothe body and mind.
Restaurant Coworth Park
The relaxed elegance of Restaurant Coworth Park showcases a modern outlook on classic British dishes with stunning views across the rose terrace and croquet lawn.
Afternoon tea in the Drawing Room
The classic tradition, served with a laid-back attitude. Sandwiches, scones and deliciously delicate cakes, all freshly-prepared by the pastry team at Coworth Park.
More suite options
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
Our experts are here to make your bespoke stay as comfortable as possible
Blacknest Road, Ascot
Berkshire SL5 7SE
Contact our suite specialists
Be the first to know
Enjoy a regular heads-up on our Dorchester Collection news and exclusive offers.