Rooms and Suites
Sleep in hidden luxury
Rather than the usual, long corridors lined with room numbers, most of our rooms and suites open directly onto gardens.
701 Stone Canyon Road, Los Angeles, CA 90077
Perched on the canyon hillside and overlooking the famous Stone Canyon Road, this is a blissful harmony of warm wooden textures and modern technology. An expansive sliding glass wall leads to the patio, private spa pool and ultimate delight of an outdoor fireplace for those utterly memorable evenings.
The iconic Grand Suite truly deserves the name. With film-star looks and a unique sense of style, this is streamlined glamour, with sleek furnishings and sumptuously dressed windows in which to lounge around dreamily like a movie star from Hollywood’s Golden Age.
Swan Lake Suite
Embodying the grace, elegance and charm of our long-necked lake residents, the Swan Lake Suite sits exclusively above her namesake. An atmosphere of peace and serenity fills every room.
- balcony: Furnished garden patio with Jacuzzi
- interior-design: Hand-embroidered wall coverings with crystal chandelier
- design-feature: Floor-to-ceiling windows and bay window
Brimming with LA sunshine and seductive Hollywood romance, this suite is simple elegance wrapped in a sense of style that feels as fresh as a warm, spring day. Some of the most iconic names ever known have walked through these doors.
- balcony: Spacious patio with private plunge pool, loungers and dining area
- living-room: Bright, modern living area with floor-to-ceiling windows
- design-feature: Beautifully unique floorplan
Grace Kelly Suite
The famed Grace Kelly Suite. The epitome of gracious elegance and feminine charm with a creamy colour palette that reflects the quiet glamour of this beautiful icon.Explore
- balcony: Spacious garden patio with plunge pool and ancient tree
- living-room: Living room with vaulted ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows and fireplace
- design-feature: 1940s-inspired Hollywood style
Stone Canyon Suite
When you need to make an impact, this is the place. This is pure, home-away-from-home luxury with incredible views and the very real sense that this might just be the ultimate definition of good living.
- living-room: Spacious layout with private study, dining area, kitchenette
- balcony: Private patio with Jacuzzi and wood-burning fireplace
- fireplace: Indoor wood-burning fireplace
The Bell Suite
The ultimate LA hideaway. Accessible through a private elevator, this suite is a symphony of elegance and a true mark of status. Decorated in a cool SoCal style and starring a beautiful vaulted, wooden ceiling above the grand living room, this is a most magnificent place to stay.
- fireplace: Living room with vaulted ceilings, fireplace and French windows
- balcony: Private in-suite elevator and balcony
- seating-arrangements: Kitchen and dining room for eight guests
One of our largest suites and, naturally, an utterly beautiful place to stay awhile. A luxurious living room, two bedrooms and two bathrooms provide a wealth of space, including some outdoor space, making it ideal for families.Explore
- design-feature: Two bedrooms, one leading onto patio
- fireplace: Living room with hand painted wall murals, wood-burning fireplace
- balcony: Private garden patio with seating area and Jacuzzi
Your hidden home of exceptional privacy and supreme luxury within LA’s most elegant and exclusive setting. A truly spectacular enclave offering ultimate seclusion. Album covers feature it. Stars fight for it. Sunshine seems to favour it.Explore
- balcony: Private infinity pool in spacious Spanish courtyard
- fireplace: Living room with vaulted ceiling, grand piano and monolithic fireplace
- design-feature: Separate study, chef's kitchen and employee entrance
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
701 Stone Canyon Road
Los Angeles, CA 90077