Suites & Rooms
Surrounded by 12 acres of lush gardens Hotel Bel-Air has 58 guestrooms and 45 suites, including 7 one of a kind specialty suites.
The incredible interior design of Hotel Bel-Air was inspired by 1930s, 1940s and 1950s Hollywood, a period of Southern Californian residential architecture and design that produced an all American style evoking glamour and graceful living with international flair.
The Bel-Air’s design has always mixed the influences of Spanish colonial, layered with the smooth finishes and graceful shapes of French Deco, the last word in fashion of the time. The style that emerged was young, fun, fresh and elegant. Stone floors in limestone and polished marble, smooth, pale plaster walls, natural wood ceilings and rich finishes and textures with bold strokes of color in furnishings were melded to create a confident style that complements the glorious garden atmosphere.
Suites & Rooms
- Complimentary transportation and check signing privileges at The Beverly Hills Hotel.
- Three resident swans
- In the 1940s Hotel Bel-Air was a private estate
- La Prairie Spa is one of 30 Forbes five-star spas in the United States and the only one in L.A.
- 12 acres of gardens include over 300 species of plants
- iPad remote control
- The bar features vintage black and white celebrity photographs by Norman Seeff
- Located in a private residential estates neighborhood
- 12 hillside Canyon bungalow-style rooms each featuring a private outdoor spa and fireplace