Suites & Rooms
SUITES & ROOMS
Surrounded by 12 acres of lush gardens and exotic flowers, The Beverly Hills Hotel has 208 rooms and suites including 23 one-of-a-kind bungalows. Guests may choose the comfortable elegance of the main building or the beauty of the bungalow gardens. Our refurbished rooms and suites in the main building offer a variety of unique features such as private garden patios, kitchens, fireplaces, and balconies with gorgeous views of the palm-lined avenues of Beverly Hills.
Accommodations within the bungalow gardens offer guests a taste of the ultimate California lifestyle with lush greenery, winding pathways and separate entrances through charming gates or pathways, up to four bedrooms, spacious living and dining areas, fireplaces and kitchens. Our most exclusive bungalows offer grand pianos, private garden patios and private outdoor showers and plunge pools.
Many of our bungalows have interesting histories as well: Elizabeth Taylor honeymooned with six of her eight husbands, Marilyn Monroe and Marlene Dietrich, among others, enjoyed them as well.
Suites & Rooms
- Complimentary transportation and check signing privileges at Hotel Bel-Air
Vintage 19 stool coffee shop, first opened in 1946
- Underwater music at swimming pool featuring famous movie soundtracks
- Only hotel in L.A. with suites featuring private swimming pools and outdoor showers
- Kid’s VIP card for free soft drinks, bottled water and juices
- Pool cabanas and complimentary pop-up refreshments at the pool like mini soft serve ice cream cones
- 23 residential-style private bungalows
- Located in a residential neighborhood of estates
- Live entertainment in the Polo Lounge daily
- All event rooms have open views of lush gardens or the city
- 24-hour in-room dining service includes an all-night menu, breakfast, lunch, dinner, appetizers, wines and specialty liquors