The height of glamour and a Milanese symbol of sheer luxury. Rooms full of extraordinary style and personality leading to the pièce de résistance – your own swimming pool and spa. You’ve arrived.
A lift to the top floor
This majestic suite presents three en suite bedrooms, a formal dining room and a Pompeii styled swimming pool. Working fireplaces add to the warm ambience, while your private terrace on the hotel’s tenth floor offers a prime view over the rooftops of Milan.
Sleep amongst the stars
The Presidential Suite has not only hosted some of the world’s most illustrious names, but has also starred in a Hollywood film, and is often lauded as the world’s most exceptional hotel suite.
Spectacular view of the city
Your private terrace runs the lenght of the tenth floor of the hotel, watching over the whole of the city beneath you.
The height of luxury
Your own private swimming pool, sauna and Turkish bath set in an opulent, hand-painted and mosaic tiled lounge. Perfect for a spot of butler-served aperitivo ahead of a catwalk show or after a shopping marathon.
- Spacious living room with fireplace and dining area for up to six people
- Beautiful separate dining room for up to 12 people
- Canapés, fruit basket, chocolates and mineral water
- Complimentary bottle of Veuve Clicquot champagne
- Three main bathrooms, one pool area bathroom, and a separate restroom
- Luxury designer linen
- Acqua di Parma toiletries
- Butler service upon request
- Fresh flowers
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
Hotel Principe di Savoia
Piazza della Repubblica 17