The Penthouse Suite
Breathtaking panoramic 360° views and rooms covering the entire top floor of the hotel. With a separate living and dining room, this is a beautiful suite that feels like home. Your exclusive lift ensures private access.
The height of luxury
Art Deco in design, yet contemporary in attitude, these handsome rooms are polished with modern luxury. Clean lines and bold design give shape to buttery soft fabrics. Sensual curves reflect in glinting mirrored corners. These are rooms with a 1920s heart, dipped in ultimate comfort.
The bathroom of bathrooms, where Hyde Park is the beautiful backdrop to your ablutions. Prepare for a whole new level of luxury.
The height of luxury and exclusivity
With floor-to-ceiling windows and a shower deliberately placed to look out over Hyde Park, this is a suite of stylish delight.
The stunning panorama of London's landmarks
This rare and wonderful view of London is made possible by the wrap-around balcony that hugs around your suite in a masterpiece of glass and design. Enjoy panoramic 360° views of this beautiful city from your personal terrace.
With your own host service and private lift, this suite comes complete with integrated technology and breathtaking panoramic views from your wrap-around balcony.
- Two bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Your own dedicated host
- Wrap-around terrace with 360° views of Hyde Park and the city
- Bottle of chilled Krug champagne
- Welcome Negroni
- Complimentary return transfers (conditions apply)*
- Rare Louis XIII cognac
- Separate sitting room with dining area
- Entrance hallway
- Italian marble bathroom with underfloor heating
- Triple-feature shower and bathtub
- Guest bathroom
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- In-room iPads and access to unlimited films on-demand
- Bang & Olufsen entertainment system
- Digital ports for connecting and charging your technology
- Touchscreen-operated blackout blinds
- Wall-mounted control panel for all comfort settings
- Welcome refreshments
- Complimentary breakfast bites with tea, coffee and newspapers in The Library until 8am
- Fresh fruit replenished daily
- Complimentary water and juices from the minibar
- Barrel-aged Negroni mix available for purchase in minibar
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Fresh flowers
- A change of clothes beautifully pressed on request
- Noble Isle bathroom range
- Twice daily room refresh
- Yoga mat, skipping rope and fitness videos
- Your daily newspaper
- Complimentary local and national calls
- Access to the fitness studio at 45 Park Lane, gym at The Dorchester and The Dorchester Spa
- *Please note this service is not available in conjunction with any offer, package or promotion. No substitution or cash alternative will be offered. We serve all London airports (Heathrow, Gatwick, Luton, Stansted, City), St Pancras International and all London mainline stations.
You deserve more than just a superb night’s sleep. We have incredible dining and cocktail options, art exhibitions to offer inspiration and a glorious spa just steps away at The Dorchester, waiting to soothe body and mind.
CUT at 45 Park Lane
The most vibrant blend of a succulent menu, sleek design and fascinating art. This cool twist on the modern American steak restaurant is a delight for the senses.
It’s fun to sit at the bar or enjoy your welcome Negroni, but why not have the bar come to you? BAR 45 has a celebrated Negroni drinks trolley, offering this cool cocktail in fresh and fun ways.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
Our experts are here to make your bespoke stay as comfortable as possible
45 Park Lane
London W1K 1PN
Contact our suite specialists
Be the first to know
Enjoy a regular heads-up on our Dorchester Collection news and exclusive offers.