The Penthouse Suite
Breathtaking panoramic views and rooms covering the entire top floor of the hotel. With a separate living and dining room, this is a beautiful suite that feels like home. Your exclusive lift ensures private access.
The height of luxury
Art Deco in design, yet contemporary in attitude, these handsome rooms are polished with modern luxury. Clean lines and bold design give shape to buttery soft fabrics. Sensual curves reflect in glinting mirrored corners. These are rooms with a 1920s heart, dipped in ultimate comfort.
Glamorous and restful
Your sleek, marble bathrooms gleam with glossy delight. There’s a ‘bath menu’ for your perusal – a list of ways we can turn ablutions into special occasions. But please remember that the bed is also lovely. It’s worth getting out of the bath for.
The height of luxury and exclusivity
With floor-to-ceiling windows and a shower deliberately placed to look out over Hyde Park, this is a suite of stylish delight.
The stunning panorama of London's landmarks
This rare and wonderful view of London is made possible by the wrap-around balcony that hugs the edge of your suite in a masterpiece of glass and design.
With your own host service and private lift, this suite comes complete with integrated technology and breathtaking panoramic views from your wrap-around balcony.
- Two bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Your own dedicated host
- Wrap-around terrace with views of Hyde Park and the city
- Bottle of chilled Krug champagne
- Complimentary return transfers (conditions apply)*
- Rare Louis XIII cognac
- Separate sitting room with dining area
- Entrance hallway
- Italian marble bathroom with underfloor heating
- Triple-feature shower and bathtub
- Guest bathroom
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- In-room iPads and access to unlimited films on-demand
- Bang & Olufsen entertainment system
- Digital ports for connecting and charging your technology
- Touchscreen-operated blackout blinds
- Wall-mounted control panel for all comfort settings
- Welcome refreshments
- Complimentary breakfast bites with tea, coffee and newspapers in The Library until 8am
- Fresh fruit replenished daily
- Complimentary water and juices from the minibar
- Barrel-aged Negroni mix available for purchase in minibar
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Fresh flowers
- A change of clothes beautifully pressed on request
- Aromatherapy Associates bathroom range
- Twice daily room refresh
- Yoga mat, skipping rope and fitness videos
- Your daily newspaper
- Complimentary local and national calls
- Access to the fitness studio at 45 Park Lane, gym at The Dorchester and The Dorchester Spa
- *Please note this service is not available in conjunction with any offer, package or promotion. No substitution or cash alternative will be offered. We serve all London airports (Heathrow, Gatwick, Luton, Stansted, City), St Pancras International and all London mainline stations.
You deserve more than just a superb night’s sleep. We have incredible dining and cocktail options, art exhibitions to offer inspiration and a glorious spa just steps away at The Dorchester, waiting to soothe body and mind.
Tucked away for the utmost privacy the Media Room is perfect for private dining, meetings or presentations. The 103″ screen also makes it a great way to turn live sports events into a party.
Art at 45 Park Lane
Every space at 45 Park Lane is a potent, living canvas for a collection of art by contemporary British artists. We invite you to explore them at your leisure.
More suite options
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
The serviceAt Dorchester Collection we make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible. Suites and rooms have been built to be flexible so we can create the configuration that’s right for you, just contact our reservation specialists to discuss your needs.
Dorchester Collection NewsletterSign up to our latest news and exclusive offers at Dorchester Collection
45 Park Lane
45 Park Lane London W1K 1PN