Restaurants & Bars
From power lunches to poolside lounging
For every occasion and every mood, The Beverly Hills Hotel has the restaurant for you.
9641 Sunset Boulevard, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
The most interesting room in Beverly Hills, still buzzing with hot names and hotter stories. Known as the epicentre of LA power dining, the Polo Lounge has been the favourite spot for generations of stars and Hollywood deal-makers.
- menu: A favourite with generations of Hollywood stars
- location: The Polo Lounge was named after the polo fields on which it was built
- interior-design: The patio is one of LA's premier and prettiest outdoor dining settings
The Fountain Coffee Room
The iconic diner has been serving Hollywood stars since 1949 and you still never know who you might find yourself eating a slice of apple pie next to.
- design-feature: Iconic diner serving Hollywood stars since 1949
- menu: Fresh squeezed juices daily
- interior-design: A historical landmark, 19 bar stools surround the classic curved counter
The Cabana Cafe
Casual, fresh dining in a picture-perfect setting. Enjoy a relaxed meal in the LA sunshine while your view of the pool sparkles with sheer pleasure.
- breakfast: Perfect for a relaxed lunches or breakfast poolside
- menu: Fresh, casual dining and picture-perfect setting
- cocktail--drink: Soak up the California sun with a signature cocktail or fresh juice
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
The Beverly Hills Hotel
9641 Sunset Boulevard
Beverly Hills, CA 90210