This bungalow was Marilyn Monroe’s, and now it’s yours. You can almost picture her padding around in a fluffy robe and slippers. Warmth and femininity abound in this newly-restored bungalow that’s number 1 in so many ways.
A girl’s best friend
A corner of paradise
Star of the show
Take a closer look
Our bungalows and suites deserve to be admired from every angle. Use our interactive 3D floor plans to enjoy a whole new perspective.
- King-size bed
- Complimentary amenity upon turndown
- CHANEL N°5 fragrance bar
- CHANEL N°5 bath amenities
- Library of Marilyn Monroe films and books
- Marilyn Monroe Champagne Bath Bubble Experience
- Marilyn-inspired in-room dining menu
- Welcome bottle of champagne
- Spacious living room with separate dining room
- Private patio
- Complimentary round-trip airport transfers to LAX
- Spacious marble bathroom with double washbasin and walk-in shower
- Complimentary water upon turndown
- Comfortable working area with well-appointed desk
- Generous wardrobe space
- Gourmet minibar
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Fresh flowers in your suite
- Bespoke embroidered bed linen
- Choice of four daily newspapers
- Bang & Olufsen television
- Nespresso coffee machine
Home to the stars
The Polo Lounge
The most interesting room in Beverly Hills, still buzzing with hot names and hotter stories. Known as the epicentre of LA power dining, the Polo Lounge has been the favourite spot for generations of stars and Hollywood deal-makers.
The Beverly Hills Hotel Spa
Mere steps from the pool. Whether you need to unwind or pamper yourself, we have it all. The spa offers an extensive treatment menu of relaxation and remedies in beautifully tranquil surroundings.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
The Beverly Hills Hotel
9641 Sunset Boulevard
Beverly Hills, CA 90210