The iconic Palm Springs aesthetic, strong, fresh design and a wonderful octagonal ceiling. A mid-century playbook of style with custom-made furniture, an incredible terrace fireplace and, of course, a grand piano.
If these walls could talk
Bathrooms of lavish luxury
A corner of paradise
Taking sleep seriously
Take a closer look
Our bungalows and suites deserve to be admired from every angle. Use our interactive 3D floor plans to enjoy a whole new perspective.
- King-size bed
- Complimentary amenity upon turndown
- One bathroom, one restroom
- Welcome bottle of champagne
- Complimentary round-trip airport transfers to LAX
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Bang & Olufsen television
- Gourmet minibar
- Spacious marble bathroom with double washbasin and walk-in shower
- Complimentary water upon turndown
- Comfortable working area with well-appointed desk
- Fresh flowers in your suite
- Bespoke embroidered bed linen
- Choice of four daily newspapers
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Generous wardrobe space
Home to the stars
The Polo Lounge
The most interesting room in Beverly Hills, still buzzing with hot names and hotter stories. Known as the epicentre of LA power dining, the Polo Lounge has been the favourite spot for generations of stars and Hollywood deal-makers.
The iconic pool
Being poolside is an experience that shimmers with history, glamour and sheer good fun. This Hollywood institution, complete with luxury private cabanas and underwater music, is the place to lie back with a personal sunshade, sip a cocktail and soak in the sheer indulgence.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
The Beverly Hills Hotel
9641 Sunset Boulevard
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Tel: +1 424 421 0068
US Toll-Free Tel: +1 855 900 7009
Tel: +1 310 276 2251
Email: [email protected]
Be the first to know
Enjoy a regular heads-up on our Dorchester Collection news and exclusive offers.Join us