The famous 5, the heart of luxury. Your place amongst icons, your suite of family-sized delight. Simply step from the bedroom, through French doors, and there’s your private pool.
Bathrooms of lavish luxury
A Hollywood hideaway
Taking sleep seriously
Take a closer look
Our bungalows and suites deserve to be admired from every angle. Use our interactive 3D floor plans to enjoy a whole new perspective.
- King-size or twin beds
- Private kitchen
- Welcome bottle of champagne
- Complimentary round-trip airport transfers to LAX
- Spacious marble bathroom with double washbasin and walk-in shower
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Bang & Olufsen television
- Gourmet minibar
- Complimentary water upon turndown
- Comfortable working area with well-appointed desk
- Fresh flowers in your suite
- Bespoke embroidered bed linen
- Choice of four daily newspapers
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Generous wardrobe space
The Polo Lounge
The most interesting room in Beverly Hills, still buzzing with hot names and hotter stories. Known as the epicentre of LA power dining, the Polo Lounge has been the favourite spot for generations of stars and Hollywood deal-makers.
The Beverly Hills Hotel Spa
Mere steps from the pool. Whether you need to unwind or pamper yourself, we have it all. The spa offers an extensive treatment menu of relaxation and remedies in beautifully tranquil surroundings.
Home to the stars
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
The Beverly Hills Hotel
9641 Sunset Boulevard
Beverly Hills, CA 90210