Live in utter splendour surrounded by fine furnishings and an air of distinct Hollywood exclusivity. From your balcony the whole of Beverly Hills waits to entertain you.
Step into your starring moment
At the heart of it all
Bathrooms of lavish luxury
Taking sleep seriously
- King-size bed
- City views over Beverly Hills
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Bang & Olufsen television
- Gourmet minibar
- Spacious en-suite marble bathroom with whirlpool bathtub
- Complimentary water upon turndown
- Comfortable working area with well-appointed desk
- Fresh orchid in your suite
- Bespoke embroidered bed linen
- Choice of daily newspapers
Director of Global Guest Relations
The Polo Lounge
The most interesting room in Beverly Hills, still buzzing with hot names and hotter stories. Known as the epicentre of LA power dining, the Polo Lounge has been the favourite spot for generations of stars and Hollywood deal-makers.
The iconic pool
Being poolside is an experience that shimmers with history, glamour and sheer good fun. This Hollywood institution, complete with luxury private cabanas and underwater music, is the place to lie back with a personal sunshade, sip a cocktail and soak in the sheer indulgence.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
The Beverly Hills Hotel
9641 Sunset Boulevard
Beverly Hills, CA 90210