An elegantly modern twist on a classically LA style. These are wonderfully peaceful and private rooms with plenty of comfortable space.
Taking sleep seriously
Bathrooms of lavish luxury
A corner of paradise
- King-size bed
- Garden or city views of Beverly Hills
- Connecting rooms or suites available
- Bespoke embroidered bed linen
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Bang & Olufsen television
- Gourmet minibar
- Spacious en-suite marble bathroom with double wash basin and separate shower
- Complimentary water upon turndown
- Comfortable working area with well-appointed desk
Manager of the Los Angeles Global Contact Center
The Polo Lounge
The most interesting room in Beverly Hills, still buzzing with hot names and hotter stories. Known as the epicentre of LA power dining, the Polo Lounge has been the favourite spot for generations of stars and Hollywood deal-makers.
The iconic pool
Being poolside is an experience that shimmers with history, glamour and sheer good fun. This Hollywood institution, complete with luxury private cabanas and underwater music, is the place to lie back with a personal sunshade, sip a cocktail and soak in the sheer indulgence.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
The Beverly Hills Hotel
9641 Sunset Boulevard
Beverly Hills, CA 90210