A modern interpretation of traditional design. The expansive outdoor patio features a private infinity pool complete with outdoor shower.
Everything you'd expect and more
Entertain in the chef’s kitchen and dining room, or unwind in the master bedroom with its cosy sitting area and spacious bathroom. The furnished patio features a spacious dining area as well as a waterfall edge swimming pool, and the bungalow’s secluded location ensures privacy.
Bathrooms of lavish luxury
Our iconic bathrooms are elegant affairs with enough room to practice your Oscar speech in front of the double washbasin. Delight comes in the form of huge towels, a beautifully deep bathtub and separate shower. The warm, signature marble shines to perfection.
A corner of paradise
Your suite is surrounded by 12 acres of tropical gardens and exotic flowers. Beyond this, the iconic LA palm trees stand tall against the brilliant blue sky. You’re in the centre of this famous city, but the view is fresh and green and the air crackles with possibility.
Home to the stars
Thanks to their position and exclusivity the bungalows have always been much-loved by the shakers and makers of Tinsel Town. Charlie Chaplin favoured number 9, ‘Norma Jean’ loved escaping to number 7, and we can only imagine the tales told by the many other legends who have resided here.
Take a closer look
Our bungalows and suites deserve to be admired from every angle. Use our interactive 3D floor plans to enjoy a whole new perspective.
- King-size bed
- Complimentary amenity upon turndown
- Floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors
- Welcome bottle of champagne
- Complimentary round-trip airport transfers to LAX
- Fireplace in living room and master bedroom
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Bang & Olufsen television
- Gourmet minibar
- Spacious marble bathroom with whirlpool bathtub and outdoor walk-in shower
- Complimentary water upon turndown
- Comfortable working area with well-appointed desk
- Fresh flowers in your suite
- Bespoke embroidered bed linen
- Choice of four daily newspapers
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Video security cameras, alarm system and elevator access in the most private area of the hotel grounds
- Deluxe welcome amenity and fresh fruit platter
- Generous wardrobe space
The most interesting room in Beverly Hills, still buzzing with hot names and hotter stories. Known as the epicentre of LA power dining, the Polo Lounge has been the favourite spot for generations of stars and Hollywood deal-makers.
The Beverly Hills Hotel Spa
Mere steps from the pool. Whether you need to unwind or pamper yourself, we have it all. The spa offers an extensive treatment menu of relaxation and remedies in beautifully tranquil surroundings.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.