Hotel Principe di Savoia
Meetings and Events
Our understanding of hospitality makes the difference. Here we offer a collection of utterly beautiful rooms and versatile spaces in which to celebrate, work and enjoy our warm welcome and experienced event planning.
Piazza della Repubblica 17, 20124 Milan
In line with government guidelines, all guests attending an indoor event will be asked to present a ‘Super Green Pass’, which shows proof of full vaccination or recent recovery from COVID-19.
From marriages to meetings
We’re delighted to announce the launch of our newly restored event spaces. In elegant Italian style, our ground-floor areas have been lovingly transformed, complete with state-of-the-art technology. Just imagine all the wonderful parties we’ll have. Come and celebrate your special occasions with us.
Dorchester Collection commitment
Why host a meeting or event
at Dorchester Collection?
- One complimentary room night for every 25 room nights occupied*
- Two complimentary room upgrades with VIP amenities
- A welcome amenity per room
If you would like to request a proposal online please submit the form below and we promise to deliver:
- A verbal reply to your enquiry within 4 hours
- A written proposal within 24 hours
- Invoice dispatched within 7 days of departure
100-400 guests - 352m²/3788ft2
A wonderful room flooded with natural daylight and Milanese charm. Discreet sliding doors subdivide this ornate space to suit your individual size requirements.
90-200 guests - 182m²/1959ft2
The sky-blue, frescoed ceiling makes a dramatic statement as you enter this dazzling room. Suitable for any event from a glamorous wedding to a Fashion Week exhibition, this is Italian style at its height.
30-65 guests - 101m²/1087ft2
To ensure the right impression from the first moment, Marconi makes its mark with a sense of grandeur. This flexible space is a great meeting room or hospitality lounge.
34-160 guests - 174m²/1872ft2
With crystal chandeliers drawing attention to the lovely ceiling, this is a wonderful room for an impressive dinner. Veranda has doors that open onto the garden and bring in plenty of natural daylight.
36-70 guests - 122m²/1313ft2
The elegance of high frescoed ceilings combines with the fresh ambience of natural light. Our bespoke movable doors ensure a space that is tailor-made to your exact needs.
Club Principe & Foyer
24-80 guests - 122m²/1313ft2
Positioned away from the other event spaces, Club Principe is ideal for any event where an extra element of exclusivity is crucial, and can be further separated from its foyer by a sliding door.
62-170 guests - 144m²/ 1560ft2
Beautifully light and equally comfortable for business or social events, Cartesio is a popular setting for break-outs and small cocktail receptions.
Facilities & services
- Three meeting rooms with banqueting capabilities
- Size of the largest meeting room: 747m²/8,040ft²
- Size of the smallest meeting room: 36m²/387ft²
- Largest conference area in the city, close to Milan Central station and Porta Nuova district
- Meticulous personalised support
- Bespoke menu options
- Valet car parking
- Mineral water during the conference
- Welcome, morning and afternoon coffee break
- Multilingual staff
- Bespoke menu options
- Flipcharts and delegates' stationery
- Three or four-course menu or light buffet with coffee and mineral water
- Cloakroom service
- Personalised floral arrangements upon request
- Audio-visual equipment and technicians
- High-speed internet access
- Custom staging, set (lighting design upon request)
- Please note that some of the services and facilities may not be available on a 24-hour basis or without advance request
Daily delegate rates
Our bespoke events package ensures each guest is offered a flexible, memorable and seamless experience in one of the most exclusive venues in Milan. From the moment they arrive, your delegates will be provided with everything they need, from tea and coffee to a reliable Wi-Fi connection. We know the things that your guests find important and pride ourselves on always exceeding expectations.
Daily delegate rates from €110
Exceptional group accommodation
You’ll find it easy to host memorable meetings and banquets for up to 700 people in one of the hotel’s 11 elegantly appointed meeting and banquet rooms.
All the meeting rooms can be equipped with the latest technology for conferences and our skilled events team is available to organise meetings
and small conferences of every type, both in the planning stage and during the event.
Our kitchen team will prepare exquisite traditional regional, international, vegetarian and vegan dishes, as well as Kosher and Halal meals, with the same customary care for a group of 1,000 as for 10.
All services are subject to availability and advanced booking.
Group lead rate from €230
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
Hotel Principe di Savoia
Piazza della Repubblica 17