Deluxe Room – Avenue Montaigne View
An elegant and truly Parisian room of your own, overlooking the famous heart of couture fashion, avenue Montaigne.
Made to measure
The classic, Parisian style of the room grounds you in the hotel’s splendid history, but couture gestures and digital connectivity ensure the future is also firmly in your grasp.
Bathe in cool sophistication
A gleaming wonder of marble, great lighting and fluffy towels. Because every part of your stay – even the bathroom – should feel like the experience of a lifetime.
Exclusive front row seat for Haute Couture heaven
The room overlooks the famous avenue Montaigne. Look left for a sweep of couture design as far as the eye can see, and, to your right, marvel at the Eiffel Tower, the shining beacon at the heart of Paris, and the glittering River Seine.
- Avenue Montaigne view
- Guerlain toiletries
- En-suite marble bathroom
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Desk with connectivity panel
- Located from first to sixth floor
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Connecting rooms available upon request
- Your choice of complimentary newspaper
- Private safe
- Additional bed or cot available upon request
- King-size or twin beds
- Classic style on floors one to six
- Champagne bottle and pastries at your arrival
- Luxury Beltrami embroidered linen
- Superb flat-screen television
- iPad for in-room services and pillow menu
- Unpacking and packing service
- Gourmet minibar
- Twice daily room attendant service
- Beautiful Maison Lesage embroidered cushions
Afternoon tea at Hôtel Plaza Athénée
Your sense of pleasure starts with the lovely atmosphere, the warm glow of sophistication, the delicate notes from the harp. And then the cakes arrive.
Dior Spa Plaza Athénée
No place in the world does beauty quite like Paris. And no place in Paris does beauty quite like the Dior Spa. Our philosophy is based around reactivating youthfulness and it delivers both instant and long-lasting rejuvenating results.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
Hôtel Plaza Athénée
25 avenue Montaigne