Haute Couture Suite
The history of Haute Couture speaks of its passions in the charming design of this silken suite. A classical French palace ambience fills the living room, bedroom, dressing and bathroom with a sense of splendour, elaborate moldings and silver-leaf detail.
The epitome of Parisian glamour
The spirit of Haute Couture lives on in every personalised, hand-tailored detail. Step into a soft and enticing suite with a contemporary design, as unique as a bespoke, couture suit and just waiting for you to add your own dash of personality.
Paris in a picture frame
An iconic image of the hotel, but don’t be fooled by the ornate frame. This isn’t an incredible photo of Paris and her star, the Eiffel Tower, this is the real thing. A work of art herself, and a wonderful place to just stand and gaze.
To pamper, prepare and preen
The Haute Couture suite bathroom is heavenly. Bright, fresh and sophisticated, with the softest of towels and a warming ambience. Getting ready becomes a lovely occasion, winding down becomes a relaxing delight.
Designed for comfort and pleasure
A symphony of soft grey and pinks illuminates the grace and stylish charm of the Haute Couture Suite. Elaborate moldings accentuate wonderful high ceilings, rich couture-house fabrics add a layer of sumptuous delight and unique details throughout your furnishings bring this suite together to form an elegant personal space and living work of art.
The history of Haute Couture speaks of its passions in the charming design of this silken suite. Follow in the footsteps of iconic fashion designers.
- Eiffel Tower view
- En-suite marble bathroom
- Bespoke daily amenities upon request
- Welcome bottle of Krug champage and fresh seasonal fruit
- Guerlain toiletries and essential oils
- Luxury Beltrami embroidered linen
- Superb flat-screen television
- iPad for in-room services and pillow menu
- Classic style on third floor
- Gourmet minibar
- Twice daily room attendant service
- Beautiful Maison Lesage embroidered cushions
- Additional bed or cot available upon request
- One-bedroom suite with king-size or twin beds
- Classical style
- Complimentary Dior skincare products
- Complimentary round-trip local airport/mainline train station transfers
- En-suite marble bathroom with double wash basin and separate shower
- Natural essential oil capsule diffuser in your shower
- Separate dressing room
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Apple TV and DVD player upon request
- Unpacking and packing service
- Fresh flower bouquet
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Connecting rooms available upon request
- Your choice of complimentary newspaper
- Private safe
The service is always tailor-made, like a beautiful suit
Director of Guest Relations
You deserve more than just a superb night’s sleep. Welcome to an exciting range of dining experiences and an exclusive spa, here to soothe both body and mind.
Alain Ducasse au Plaza Athénée
We have dared to question tradition, and won… Alain Ducasse au Plaza Athénée has been awarded three Michelin stars and named 21st best restaurant in ‘The World’s 50 Best Restaurants’, and fourth in La Liste’s ‘1000 Outstanding Restaurants’.
Dior Institut au Plaza Athénée
No place in the world does beauty quite like Paris. And no place in Paris does beauty quite like the Dior Institut. Our philosophy is based around reactivating youthfulness and it delivers both instant and long-lasting rejuvenating results.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
SIGNATURE SUITES RESERVATIONS
Hôtel Plaza Athénée
25 avenue Montaigne
The serviceAt Dorchester Collection we make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible. Suites and rooms have been built to be flexible so we can create the configuration that’s right for you, just contact our reservation specialists to discuss your needs.
Dorchester Collection NewsletterSign up to our latest news and exclusive offers at Dorchester Collection