From breakfast on the balcony to a last drink at your own bar, all watched over by the iconic Eiffel Tower. This is the place to feel wonderfully at home in Paris.
Residential comfort in luxurious bliss
An Art deco dream, fully prepared and ready to make every aspect of your stay utterly beautiful. Welcome home.
Your private view
The location, the view, the idyllic breakfasts watching Paris wake up. Your romantic suppers, the cocktails mixed in your own bar, your exclusive terrace, your Eiffel Tower.
Feeling truly at home
The sophisticated design of L’Appartement makes you feel at home as soon as you step inside. The rooms glow with Art deco glamour, but the layout feels natural, like your own utterly glorious penthouse in Paris.
A home within a palace
We aim to care for our guests in every way possible. We want you to feel free of concern, to leave it all up to us. However, we also know there are times when you need your own space to do things your own way. And for this we’ve given you a small kitchen, a bar and a wine cellar. Just be sure to call if there’s anything we can do to help.
From breakfast on the balcony to a last drink at your own bar, all watched over by the iconic Eiffel Tower. This is the place.
- Balcony with view of Eiffel Tower and Parisian rooftops
- Kitchen area with private wine storage
- Bespoke daily amenities upon request
- Welcome bottle of Krug champagne and fresh seasonal fruit
- Guerlain toiletries
- Natural essential oil diffuser in your shower
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Apple TV and DVD player upon request
- Unpacking and packing service
- Fresh flower bouquet
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Connecting rooms available upon request
- Your choice of complimentary newspaper
- Private safe
- One-bedroom suite with king-size or twin beds
- Art deco style
- Large separate living area
- Complimentary round-trip local airport/mainline train station transfers
- En-suite marble bathroom with double wash basin and separate shower
- Luxury Beltrami embroidered linen
- Superb flat-screen television
- iPad for in-room services and pillow menu
- Art deco style on seventh floor
- Gourmet minibar
- Twice daily room attendant service
- Beautiful Maison Lesage embroidered cushions
- Additional bed or cot available upon request
Louise Prévost Director of Guest Relations
You deserve more than just a superb night’s sleep. Welcome to an exciting range of dining experiences and an exclusive spa, here to soothe both body and mind.
Alain Ducasse au Plaza Athénée
We have dared to question tradition, and won… Alain Ducasse au Plaza Athénée has been awarded three Michelin stars and named 21st best restaurant in ‘The World’s 50 Best Restaurants’, and fourth in La Liste’s ‘1000 Outstanding Restaurants’.
Dior Institut au Plaza Athénée
No place in the world does beauty quite like Paris. And no place in Paris does beauty quite like the Dior Institut. Our philosophy is based around reactivating youthfulness and it delivers both instant and long-lasting rejuvenating results.
More room options
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
Our experts are here to make your bespoke stay as comfortable as possible
Hôtel Plaza Athénée
25 avenue Montaigne
Contact our suite specialists
Be the first to know
Enjoy a regular heads-up on our Dorchester Collection news and exclusive offers.