Pure splendour introduces your Parisian apartment with its outstanding level of refinement. The interiors, crafted by Marie-Jose Pommereau, combine couture-house fabrics with eclectic, vintage finds to capture the very essence of French elegance.
Designed with public and private life in mind
Full design consideration has focused on our guests’ needs and created a suite of beautiful rooms that can divide your own private space away from the elegant rooms suited to entertaining friends and family. Enjoy every aspect of your stay to the fullest, without compromise.
The ritual of pleasure
The Presidential Suite has an elegance that illuminates every detail, and the bathroom is no exception. Shining ‘Calacatta’ grey-veined white marble gleams in these luxurious spaces. Fragrant sophistication comes in the form of toiletries from the traditional French house of Guerlain. And the beautiful lighting has been designed to show you at your very best.
Paris from every angle
Your luxurious suite will be overlooking either avenue Montaigne or La Cour Jardin with its signature red awnings and cascades of ivy. Both views are wonderful and both are very much Paris.
Crafting your home in Paris
The interior designer, Marie-José Pommereau, best known for her wonderful redesigns of high-profile residential properties, brought her skill at creating a home into our hotel. This shows itself in every detail from the warm fabrics to the unique finds made at furniture fairs and vintage stores – all adding her special edge of style and personality.
Pure splendour introduces your Parisian apartment. The interiors, crafted by Marie-José Pommereau, combine couture-house fabrics with eclectic, vintage finds for the essence of French elegance.
- Avenue Montaigne or La Cour Jardin courtyard view
- Guerlain toiletries and essential oils
- Generous walk-in wardrobe
- Luxury Beltrami embroidered linen
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Apple TV and DVD player upon request
- Desk with connectivity panel
- Classic style on floors one to six
- Fresh flowers
- Natural essential oil capsule diffuser in your shower
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Connecting rooms available upon request
- Your choice of complimentary newspaper
- Private safe
- One-bedroom suite with king-size or twin beds
- Classical style
- Large separate living room for entertaining
- En-suite marble bathroom with double wash basin and separate shower
- Welcome bottle of Champagne Rosé and fresh seasonal fruit
- Superb flat-screen television
- iPad for in-room services and pillow menu
- Unpacking and packing service
- Gourmet minibar
- Twice daily room attendant service
- Beautiful Maison Lesage embroidered cushions
- Additional bed or cot available upon request
We are looking after the heritage of Paris. The hotel is not an interpretation of Parisian history, the hotel IS Paris
You deserve more than just a superb night’s sleep. Welcome to an exciting range of dining experiences and an exclusive spa, here to soothe both body and mind.
Alain Ducasse au Plaza Athénée
We have dared to question tradition, and won… Alain Ducasse au Plaza Athénée has been awarded three Michelin stars and named 13th best restaurant in ‘The World’s 50 Best Restaurants’, and fourth in La Liste’s ‘1000 Outstanding Restaurants’.
Dior Institut au Plaza Athénée
No place in the world does beauty quite like Paris. And no place in Paris does beauty quite like the Dior Institut. Our philosophy is based around reactivating youthfulness and it delivers both instant and long-lasting rejuvenating results.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
Hôtel Plaza Athénée
25 avenue Montaigne
The serviceAt Dorchester Collection we make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible. Suites and rooms have been built to be flexible so we can create the configuration that’s right for you, just contact our reservation specialists to discuss your needs.
Dorchester Collection NewsletterSign up to our latest news and exclusive offers at Dorchester Collection
Hôtel Plaza Athénée
25 avenue Montaigne