Pure splendour introduces your Parisian apartment with its outstanding level of refinement. The interiors, crafted by Marie-José Pommereau, combine couture-house fabrics with eclectic, vintage finds to capture the very essence of French elegance.
Designed with public and private life in mind
Full design consideration has focused on our guests’ needs and created a suite of beautiful rooms that can divide your own private space away from the elegant rooms suited to entertaining friends and family. Enjoy every aspect of your stay to the fullest, without compromise.
The ritual of pleasure
The Presidential Suite has an elegance that illuminates every detail, and the bathroom is no exception. Shining ‘Calacatta’ grey-veined white marble gleams in these luxurious spaces. Fragrant sophistication comes in the form of toiletries from the traditional French house of Guerlain. And the beautiful lighting has been designed to show you at your very best.
Paris from every angle
Your luxurious suite will be overlooking either avenue Montaigne or La Cour Jardin with its signature red awnings and cascades of ivy. Both views are wonderful and both are very much Paris.
Crafting your home in Paris
The interior designer, Marie-José Pommereau, best known for her wonderful redesigns of high-profile residential properties, brought her skill at creating a home into our hotel. This shows itself in every detail from the warm fabrics to the unique finds made at furniture fairs and vintage stores – all adding her special edge of style and personality.
- Avenue Montaigne or La Cour Jardin courtyard view
- Guerlain toiletries and essential oils
- Generous walk-in wardrobe
- Luxury Beltrami embroidered linen
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Desk with connectivity panel
- Fresh flowers
- Natural essential oil capsule diffuser in your shower
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Connecting rooms available upon request
- Your choice of complimentary newspaper
- Private safe
- One-bedroom suite with king-size bed
- Classic style on floors one to six
- Large separate living room for entertaining
- En-suite marble bathroom with double wash basin and separate shower
- Champagne bottle and pastries at your arrival
- Superb flat-screen television
- iPad for in-room services and pillow menu
- Unpacking and packing service
- Gourmet minibar
- Twice daily room attendant service
- Beautiful Maison Lesage embroidered cushions
- Additional bed or cot available upon request
Afternoon tea at Hôtel Plaza Athénée
Your sense of pleasure starts with the lovely atmosphere, the warm glow of sophistication, the delicate notes from the harp. And then the cakes arrive.
Dior Spa Plaza Athénée
No place in the world does beauty quite like Paris. And no place in Paris does beauty quite like the Dior Spa. Our philosophy is based around reactivating youthfulness and it delivers both instant and long-lasting rejuvenating results.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.