Signature Eiffel Suite
This suite offers simply the most exclusive and lavish way to enjoy Paris and the Eiffel Tower. A beautiful example of modern Art Deco design in a sophisticated palette, with everything you’ll need, including the splendid private bar.
The crème de la crème of suites
Commanding an exclusive view of the Eiffel Tower beyond the huge windows and the ultimate in elegant, sleek luxury within. A truly magnificent setting, a sweet sonata of pure splendour.
An Art Deco masterpiece
This Art Deco inspired masterpiece features sleek rosewood, Macassar ebony and mahogany woodwork. The heavy silk curtains have edgings re-embroidered by the Jean-François Lesage company using silver grey tones, the textiles are Pierre Frey, the cushions Lesage. This hand-crafted triumph of artisan craftsmanship results in a suite of sheer splendour, poise and unabashed luxury.
View from the top
Wonderfully light and spacious, these rooms offer so much choice. The glorious view fills your experience and inspires a sheer celebration of Paris. Candle-lit dinner parties in front of your amazing windows, cocktails with friends as the sun sets. Nights to remember.
Unique and relaxing luxury
A symphony of mosaic curves and sophisticated lighting creates the most splendid of bathrooms, full of warmth, modern features and your own hamman. Lie back, relax and revel in your personal, uninterrupted view of the Eiffel Tower.
- Eiffel Tower view
- Spacious separate living room with dining area and bar
- Bespoke daily amenities upon request
- Champagne bottle and pastries at your arrival
- Guerlain toiletries and essential oils
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Unpacking and packing service
- Fresh flower bouquet
- Natural essential oil capsule diffuser in your shower
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Connecting rooms available upon request
- Your choice of complimentary newspaper
- Private safe
- Separate dressing room
- One-bedroom suite with king-size bed
- Art Deco style on eighth floor
- Generous walk-in wardrobes
- Complimentary round-trip local airport/mainline train station transfers
- En-suite marble bathroom with double wash basin and separate shower
- Luxury Beltrami embroidered linen
- Superb flat-screen television
- iPad for in-room services and pillow menu
- Gourmet minibar
- Twice daily room attendant service
- Beautiful Maison Lesage embroidered cushions
- Additional bed or cot available upon request
Director of Guest Relations
Afternoon tea at Hôtel Plaza Athénée
Your sense of pleasure starts with the lovely atmosphere, the warm glow of sophistication, the delicate notes from the harp. And then the cakes arrive.
Dior Spa Plaza Athénée
No place in the world does beauty quite like Paris. And no place in Paris does beauty quite like the Dior Spa. Our philosophy is based around reactivating youthfulness and it delivers both instant and long-lasting rejuvenating results.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
Hôtel Plaza Athénée
25 avenue Montaigne