Signature Eiffel Suite
This suite offers simply the most exclusive and lavish way to enjoy Paris and the Eiffel Tower. A beautiful example of modern Art Deco design in a sophisticated palette, with everything you’ll need, including the splendid private bar.
The crème de la crème of suites
Commanding an exclusive view of the Eiffel Tower beyond the huge windows and the ultimate in elegant, sleek luxury within. A truly magnificent setting, a sweet sonata of pure splendour.
An Art Deco masterpiece
This Art Deco inspired masterpiece features sleek rosewood, Macassar ebony and mahogany woodwork. The heavy silk curtains have edgings re-embroidered by the Jean-François Lesage company using silver grey tones, the textiles are Pierre Frey, the cushions Lesage. This hand-crafted triumph of artisan craftsmanship results in a suite of sheer splendour, poise and unabashed luxury.
View from the top
Wonderfully light and spacious, these rooms offer so much choice. The glorious view fills your experience and inspires a sheer celebration of Paris. Candle-lit dinner parties in front of your amazing windows, cocktails with friends as the sun sets. Nights to remember.
Unique and relaxing luxury
A symphony of mosaic curves and sophisticated lighting creates the most splendid of bathrooms, full of warmth, modern features and your own hamman. Lie back, relax and revel in your personal, uninterrupted view of the Eiffel Tower.
From your bed, sofa or bath. For romance, for pleasure, for socialising. This is the most exclusive way to enjoy Paris and the Eiffel Tower.
- Eiffel Tower view
- Spacious separate living room with dining area and bar
- Bespoke daily amenities upon request
- Welcome bottle of Krug champage and fresh seasonal fruit
- Guerlain toiletries and essential oils
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Apple TV and DVD player upon request
- Unpacking and packing service
- Fresh flower bouquet
- Natural essential oil capsule diffuser in your shower
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Connecting rooms available upon request
- Your choice of complimentary newspaper
- Private safe
- Separate dressing room
- One-bedroom suite with king-size or twin beds
- Art Deco style
- Generous walk-in wardrobes
- Complimentary round-trip local airport/mainline train station transfers
- En-suite marble bathroom with double wash basin and separate shower
- Luxury Beltrami embroidered linen
- Superb flat-screen television
- iPad for in-room services and pillow menu
- Art Deco style on eighth floor
- Gourmet minibar
- Twice daily room attendant service
- Beautiful Maison Lesage embroidered cushions
- Additional bed or cot available upon request
The service is always tailor-made, like a beautiful suit
Director of Guest Relations
You deserve more than just a superb night’s sleep. Welcome to an exciting range of dining experiences and an exclusive spa, here to soothe both body and mind.
Alain Ducasse au Plaza Athénée
We have dared to question tradition, and won… Alain Ducasse au Plaza Athénée has been awarded three Michelin stars and named 21st best restaurant in ‘The World’s 50 Best Restaurants’, and fourth in La Liste’s ‘1000 Outstanding Restaurants’.
Dior Institut au Plaza Athénée
No place in the world does beauty quite like Paris. And no place in Paris does beauty quite like the Dior Institut. Our philosophy is based around reactivating youthfulness and it delivers both instant and long-lasting rejuvenating results.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
SIGNATURE SUITES RESERVATIONS
Hôtel Plaza Athénée
25 avenue Montaigne
The serviceAt Dorchester Collection we make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible. Suites and rooms have been built to be flexible so we can create the configuration that’s right for you, just contact our reservation specialists to discuss your needs.
Dorchester Collection NewsletterSign up to our latest news and exclusive offers at Dorchester Collection
Hôtel Plaza Athénée
25 avenue Montaigne