RESTAURANTS & BARS
The art of the kitchen
The gastronomic passion and artistic courage of celebrated chef Alain Ducasse underpins every dish served at Le Meurice. We’re proud to invite you to share in a delicious range of delights that celebrate life, encourage conviviality and warm the soul.
228 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris
Restaurant le Meurice Alain Ducasse
The two Michelin-starred Restaurant le Meurice Alain Ducasse celebrates Ducasse’s culinary philosophy under the mastery of chef des cuisines Amaury Bouhours. In a reinterpretation of classic haute cuisine, dedicated to great subtlety and technical skill, exceptional ingredients remain true to their authentic flavours.
- menu: Alain Ducasse's award-winning dining, based on his concept of 'Essential Cu
- style-design-feature: Designed by Philippe Starck, inspired by Le Salon de la Paix
- menu: Two Michelin stars
Restaurant Le Dalí
A unique place with a singular and elegant spirit, as well as a cosy and welcoming hideaway. Inspired by Dalí and designed by Philippe Starck, Restaurant Le Dalí is a lively celebration of local, seasonal French cuisine.
- menu: Ingredients sourced from local suppliers
- style-design-feature: Spectacular interior designed by Philippe Starck
- afternoon-tea: Tea Time with freshly baked pastries by Cédric Grolet
The famous bar of a thousand stories. The place for discerning Parisians to settle down amongst the deep leather armchairs and discreet conversation and lose themselves in our nightly live jazz.
- cocktail: Exquisite cocktail menu
- menu: Warm, inviting interior designed by Philippe Starck
- music: Live music in the evenings
La Pâtisserie du Meurice Par Cédric Grolet
La Pâtisserie du Meurice par Cédric Grolet our pastry boutique dedicated to the wonderful cakes of our talented pastry chef. Here you’ll discover the simple pleasures of freshly-baked Madeleines and brioche Bundt cakes, alongside innovative creations such as the legendary ‘trompe-l’oeil’ sculpted fruit.
- Menu: Freshly-made pastries to take away
- Social events: Award-winning pastry chef Cédric Grolet
- Afternoon Tea: Made to order
Breakfast & brunch
Breakfast & brunch
Whether enjoyed in an opulent setting inspired by the Salon de la Paix at Versailles, or served in the comfort of your own beautiful room, breakfast becomes a moment to savour at Le Meurice. Our team of chefs are entirely at your service as they create delicious breakfast and brunch dishes to begin your day.
- Menu: Parisian classics and freshly-baked pastries
- Interior design: Served in the restaurant or the comfort of your own room
- Interior design: Beautiful setting inspired by the Salon de la Paix at Versailles
Taste the best in Paris
Grolet offers his versions of France’s most respected pastry classics such as the the Saint-Honoré, the Paris-Brest, the eclair and the tartes, presented along with other irresistible temptations such as his original trompe l’oeil sculptured fruit creations.
Champagne afternoon tea
Add some authentic French sparkle to your Dalí tea time with a glass of the good stuff.
Fresh from the oven
We have proud and generous pastry chefs. During our tea time service at Le Dalí you’ll often find them tip-toeing around, quietly offering you a warm Madeleine or Kugelhopf just out the oven.
The Chef's Table
Delivered to your room
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
228 rue de Rivoli