RESTAURANTS & BARS
The art of the kitchen
The gastronomic passion and artistic courage of celebrated chef Alain Ducasse underpins every dish served at Le Meurice. We’re proud to invite you to share in a delicious range of delights that celebrate life, encourage conviviality and warm the soul.
228 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris
While we get back to normal, please be aware that our bar and restaurant opening hours may have changed. Restaurant Le Dalí, Bar 228 and La Pâtisserie du Meurice par Cédric Grolet are open as usual, and Restaurant le Meurice Alain Ducasse will open on September 21.
Every kitchen at Le Meurice is overseen by Alain Ducasse’s team, meaning that no matter where you are in the hotel, or what you require, your food will be wonderful.
Restaurant le Meurice Alain Ducasse
Alain Ducasse and executive chef Amaury Bouhours created here an essential cuisine that aims to preserve the authentic taste of exceptional produce, until it reaches the plate. Each dish expresses the truth of the product around which it is built. This quest for genuine flavour is carried out by the cook and farmer together with respect for the planet and health.
- Menu: Alain Ducasse's award-winning dining, based on his concept of 'Essential Cuisine'
- Interior design: Designed by Philippe Starck, inspired by Le Salon de la Paix at Château de Versailles
- Menu: Two Michelin stars
Restaurant Le Dalí
A unique place with a singular and elegant spirit, as well as a cosy and welcoming hideaway. Inspired by Dalí and designed by Philippe Starck, Restaurant Le Dalí is a lively celebration of local, seasonal French cuisine.
- Menu: At least 95% of ingredients sourced from local suppliers
- Interior design: Spectacular interior designed by Philippe Starck
- Menu: Tea Time with freshly baked pastries by Cédric Grolet
Your chance to experience an exceptional cocktail from the hands of our very own masterful mixologists.
The famous bar of a thousand stories. The place for discerning Parisians to settle down amongst the deep leather armchairs and discreet conversation and lose themselves in our nightly live jazz.
- Cocktail / Drink: Exquisite cocktail menu
- Interior design: Warm, inviting interior designed by Philippe Starck
- Music: Live music in the evenings
Breakfast & brunch
Breakfast & brunch
Whether enjoyed in an opulent setting inspired by the Salon de la Paix at Versailles, or served in the comfort of your own beautiful room, breakfast becomes a moment to savour at Le Meurice. Our team of chefs are entirely at your service as they create delicious breakfast and brunch dishes to begin your day.
- Menu: Parisian classics and freshly-baked pastries
- Interior design: Served in the restaurant or the comfort of your own room
- Interior design: Beautiful setting inspired by the Salon de la Paix at Versailles
Afternoon Tea & Pastry Shop
The French art of pastries, beautifully reinvented by Cédric Grolet.
La Pâtisserie du Meurice Par Cédric Grolet
La Pâtisserie du Meurice par Cédric Grolet our pastry boutique dedicated to the wonderful cakes of our talented pastry chef. Here you’ll discover the simple pleasures of freshly-baked Madeleines and brioche Bundt cakes, alongside innovative creations such as the legendary ‘trompe-l’oeil’ sculpted fruit.
- Menu: Freshly-made pastries to take away
- Social events: Award-winning pastry chef Cédric Grolet
- Afternoon Tea: Made to order
More ways in which to enjoy the wonders of the Alain Ducasse cuisine
At any hour you choose
Enjoy the same glorious dining standards in the restaurant or the comfort of your room.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
If you’d like to talk about reservations, menus or special occasions, please contact our team and we’ll be happy to take you through our lovely dining experiences.
228 rue de Rivoli
Here to help
Be the first to know
Enjoy a regular heads-up on our Dorchester Collection news and exclusive offers.