Five star families and children at The Dorchester, London
The Dorchester is very happy to welcome children and families. Our child-friendly team is here to ensure that your entire family makes the most out of their visit to London. Our concierge is happy to help arrange a variety of family activities throughout London, however we can also arrange a qualified babysitter or nanny if needed. Many rooms at The Dorchester can be inter-connecting to accommodate families. Please request this upon booking your room.
If you’re interested in exploring outside of London, for a few nights or just an afternoon, our sister hotel, Coworth Park, also offers a range of family activities. Located on 240 acres of parkland, just 50 minutes from central London, Coworth Park has a full Equestrian Centre offering lessons for riders of all skill levels. Additionally, Coworth Park Kids provides a range of children’s activities and game rooms for children of all ages.
We do our best to make your guest room feel like home for you and your family. In your room, you can enjoy the following amenities and activities to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
- Freshly baked cookies by our chef
- A special gift pack for your stay,which includes a Doris the Duck activity book
- Children’s amenities including child sized bathrobes and slippers
- Family channels for your TV available on request
- Children’s books and board games available on request
- Family DVDs and CDs available on request
- Nintendo Wii and PlayStation and a selection of games are available on request
Housekeeping can arrange a variety of infant items in your room upon request, including bottle steriliser, crib, cot, highchair, baby bath, microwave and bottle warmer. We can also arrange further items upon request if necessary.
The Dorchester has a variety of dining options designed for young taste buds and is happy to accommodate special requests.
- Children’s menu is available in The Promenade, The Grill at The Dorchester and in-room dining, presented in specially designed children’s crockery. The Dorchester’s baby menu is also available
- 24-hour room service
- High chairs available in The Promenade and The Grill at The Dorchester
- Activity and colouring books available in The Grill at The Dorchester and The Promenade
- The Dorchester is happy to accommodate any dietary requirements, including organic and low or no sugar diets. It is also possible to have a consultation with the chef to discuss your family’s dietary needs.
For further information, please contact The Dorchester on +44 (0)20 7629 8888