Meetings & events
The Dorchester is the place to meet and celebrate. Whether you desire a grand dinner or less formal reception, business meeting, conference or rewarding incentive, our flexible and experienced dedicated events managers will help you create a stunning bespoke event.
A London icon steeped in history, The Dorchester lends a special distinction to any event or celebration and has long been the favourite choice of celebrities, world leaders, royalty and high society. Famous guests include Elizabeth Taylor and Prince Philip, who celebrated his stag night on the eve of his wedding at the hotel.
Choose from 10 event rooms able to accommodate up to 1,000 guests, with varying design from the contemporary Crystal Suite to the classic art-deco ballroom. Chefs from our three restaurants will create a menu tailored to your specifications, whilst private dining is available at The Grill, China Tang and the Michelin-starred Alain Ducasse, or at the Media Room at 45 Park Lane just opposite.
The hotel’s convenient Mayfair location is near some of the city’s most popular attractions, including Buckingham Palace and Hyde Park. Heathrow Airport is 45 minutes away and private parking with direct hotel access is available, ensuring privacy. The Dorchester also offers state-of-the-art technology, including AV equipment and Wi-Fi access.
- Read more about our 10 event rooms and private dining options
- Learn about our approach to corporate responsibility
- View our alternative event options, just 45 minutes away in the countryside at Coworth Park
Planning a Christmas event? Enjoy a complimentary stay and a £100 shopping voucher with our exclusive event package. Find out more
Festive Season at The Dorchester
Explore our seasonal delights for Christmas and New Year at The Dorchester, including festive menus and bespoke packages.
- 10 meeting and event rooms
- Private dining room at 45 Park Lane
- Capacity of the largest meeting room: 783m² / 8417ft²
- Capacity of the smallest meeting room: 13m² / 139ft²
- Meeting and event facilities with natural light
- Outdoor terrace with view of London
- 250 spacious guest rooms and suites
- Meticulous personalised and flexible support
- Multilingual staff
- In-house designer florist
- Bespoke à la carte menu option by executive chef Henry Brosi
- Limousine and rental car service
- In-house Audio-visual equipment and technicians
- Wi-Fi access
Christmas event packages
Our Christmas packages have been designed with you in mind. Offering unrivalled service and quality covering all aspects for a memorable occasion.