A private London residence behind every door. Commandeering the impressive hotel facade, the Belgravia Suites radiate luxury in both style and position.
Fit for a king
Those famously deep London bathtubs
- King-size bed
- Hyde Park and Mayfair view
- One-bedroom suite
- Connecting suite available
- Bang & Olufsen television
- DVD player and Apple TV upon request
- A change of clothes beautifully pressed on request
- Twice daily room refresh
- Complimentary water upon turndown
- Your morning newspaper
- Shoe shine to a ‘Royal Household’ standard on request
- Exquisite bed linen
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Aromatherapy Associates bathroom range
- Discreet unpacking and packing service
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Still and sparkling water replenished daily
- Rachel Vosper candle
- Fresh flowers in your suite
- A selection of online UK and international newspapers and magazines
- Complimentary guest experiences
Alain Ducasse at The Dorchester
Three Michelin stars and an unforgettable ‘wow’ factor. Shimmering design and passionate care deliver exquisitely prepared masterpieces to remember forever.
The Grill at The Dorchester
London’s iconic British restaurant reopens its doors to a new era. We welcome young talent Tom Booton, who takes the helm to introduce a new concept, new menu, and a whole new dining experience. Welcome to the next chapter of The Grill.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
Park Lane, London W1K 1QA