A private London residence behind every door. Commandeering the impressive hotel facade, the Belgravia Suites radiate luxury in both style and position.
Fit for a king
Named after one of London’s most exclusive neighbourhoods, these suites echo Belgravia’s local reputation as ‘the city of palaces’. Majestic and restful, these impressive spaces provide the perfect home from home for any occasion.
Those famously deep London bathtubs
Bathrooms to remember forever. Spacious, gleaming and filled with light. Here bathing becomes a pleasure beyond necessity.
The wonderful thing about your view is the choice. With the ancient trees of Hyde Park lining the route of Park Lane, you can be swept up in the busy flow of London life, or gaze beyond the energy into a calm and verdant oasis beyond.
The English residential-style interior is designed completely around your comfort. You’ll have great digital connection, loads of beautiful space and your own butler service.
- King-size bed
- Hyde Park and Mayfair view
- Welcome bottle of Laurent-Perrier Brut champagne
- Butler service
- One-bedroom suite
- Bang & Olufsen television
- DVD player and Apple TV upon request
- Welcoming pot of tea
- A change of clothes beautifully pressed on request
- Fresh flowers in your suite
- A selection of online UK and international newspapers and magazines
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Shoe shine to a ‘Royal Household’ standard on request
- Exquisite bed linen
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Fresh fruit, still and sparkling water replenished daily
- Twice daily room refresh
- Complimentary water upon turndown
- Aromatherapy Associates bathroom range
- Discreet unpacking and packing service
- Your morning newspaper
- Rachel Vosper candle
- Chauffeured one-way transfer for stays at Coworth Park, Dorchester Collection’s luxury country house hotel and spa in Ascot*
- *Please note this service is not available in conjunction with any offer, package or promotion. No substitution or cash alternative will be offered. Offer is valid when you book a stay at Coworth Park.
From the moment you arrive in London we’re here to help with anything you might need.
You deserve more than just a superb night’s sleep. The Dorchester has incredible restaurants to delight all tastes and an award-winning spa, waiting to soothe body and mind.
The Grill at The Dorchester
Warm and welcoming, with an extensive menu including those unique, sweet soufflés. This strikingly glamorous, treasure-trove of a room is a masterclass in great food.
The heart of the hotel for informal dining, a drink, or simply watching the endlessly fascinating world of life at The Dorchester happening around you.
More suite options
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
Park Lane, London W1K 1QA
The serviceAt Dorchester Collection we make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible. Suites and rooms have been built to be flexible so we can create the configuration that’s right for you, just contact our reservation specialists to discuss your needs.
Dorchester Collection NewsletterSign up to our latest news and exclusive offers at Dorchester Collection
Park Lane, London W1K 1QA