Elizabeth Taylor Harlequin Suite
Glowing with glamour and celebrity intrigue, our largest roof suite promises pure, bespoke luxury in the hands of unparallelled service. Come and experience one of the best suites in London
The making of a star
It was while relaxing in the now-iconic pink bathroom that Elizabeth Taylor was told she had been offered the titular role of Cleopatra in 1959 – a call that would go on to secure her a record-breaking contract. Over the years this suite continued to witness many special moments for the star, and it’s an honour to share this wonderful history.
A sparkling history
Clean lines and an expanse of glass. Marble and onyx shining like the many stars who have inhabited this space. Live above the rest.
Bathe like a star
The second bedroom’s pink marble bathroom gleams with old-school Hollywood glamour. This standout feature was personally requested by Elizabeth Taylor in the fifties, and remains an enduring part of our history.
Rooms with a view
Step through French doors onto your secluded terrace, your command post above the city. The views of Hyde Park are magnificent.
Private dining, exclusive pleasure
The Harlequin Penthouse dining room seats eight around an exquisite mahogany table, delicately lit by the crystal chandelier above. Dine privately. Dine in splendour.
- King-size beds
- Terrace with views of Hyde Park
- Welcome bottle of Krug Grande Cuvée NV champagne
- Two spacious marble bathrooms with natural light and separate walk-in showers
- Butler service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Two-bedroom suite
- Shoe shine to a ‘Royal Household’ standard on request
- Bang & Olufsen BeoVision flat-screen TV with Sky box
- A change of clothes beautifully pressed
- Chauffeured return car transfers to local airports and London mainline train stations
- Fresh flowers in your suite
- Exquisite bed linen
- Your morning newspaper
- A selection of online UK and international newspapers and magazines
- Discreet unpacking and packing service
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Still and sparkling water replenished daily
- Deluxe Aromatherapy Associates bathroom range
- Complimentary water upon turndown
- Accessed via a private staircase
- Complimentary guest experiences
BOOK YOUR LIVE TOUR
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.