The ever-changing view of the park frames these classically elegant suites. This is English charm at her beguiling best, with space to dine, entertain and unwind.
Where luxury means business
A serious suite. A serious amount of space. The wood-panelling lends the room an air of classic British spirit where both working and entertaining are fully provided for.
How bathrooms are meant to look
Natural light and gleaming marble. We want every part of your stay – even the bathroom – to feel as wonderful as you could possibly imagine.
Take a moment to enjoy your garden
Hyde Park. An oasis of verdant pleasure. The eye of the city storm, where everything is still. Here, peace has reigned for centuries.
This is London.
The English residential-style interior is designed completely around your comfort. Great digital connection, loads of space, a complimentary bar and your own butler service.
- King-size bed
- Hyde Park view
- Welcome bottle of Laurent-Perrier Brut champagne
- Butler service
- Bang & Olufsen television
- DVD player and Apple TV upon request
- Welcoming pot of tea, water, juice or gin & tonic
- A change of clothes beautifully pressed on request
- Fresh flowers in your suite
- Exquisite bed linen
- Your morning newspaper
- A selection of online UK and international newspapers and magazines
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Chauffeured airport transfer (conditions apply)
- Complimentary private bar
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- One-bedroom suite
- Fresh fruit, still and sparkling water replenished daily
- Twice daily room refresh
- Complimentary water upon turndown
- Discreet unpacking and packing service
- Aromatherapy Associates bathroom range
- Chauffeured round-trip day transfers to Coworth Park, Dorchester Collection’s luxury country house hotel and spa in Ascot*
- *Please note transfers are not available in conjunction with any offer, package or promotion. No substitution or cash alternative will be offered. Airport transfers are a return trip from London Heathrow or London City airports only. Transfers from London Gatwick, Luton or Stansted airports are available as a one-way trip.
From the moment you arrive in London we’re here to help with anything you might need.
You deserve more than just a superb night’s sleep. The Dorchester has incredible restaurants to delight all tastes and an award-winning spa, waiting to soothe body and mind.
Alain Ducasse at The Dorchester
Three Michelin stars and an unforgettable ‘wow’ factor. Shimmering design and passionate care deliver exquisitely prepared masterpieces to remember forever.
The Bar at The Dorchester
This atmospheric hideaway is the ultimate destination for warm smiles and legendary service. Settle in, and fall in love with a true London landmark where the celebrity stories are true and the drinks are incredible.
More suite options
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
Park Lane, London W1K 1QA
The serviceAt Dorchester Collection we make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible. Suites and rooms have been built to be flexible so we can create the configuration that’s right for you, just contact our reservation specialists to discuss your needs.
Dorchester Collection NewsletterSign up to our latest news and exclusive offers at Dorchester Collection
Park Lane, London W1K 1QA