The Audley Penthouse
An elegant palette of cool sophistication, The Audley Penthouse is a study in unabashed beauty. Positioned for its privacy and views, this is London living in full glory.
Sleep peacefully in modern luxury
Every bed in The Dorchester is incredible, but The Audley Penthouse takes sleep to a new level of luxury with the Christian Liaigre four-poster bed. Gorgeous design and supreme comfort.
Your en-suite master bathroom has the biggest bathtub in the hotel. Let your wonderful butler draw you a deep bath, surrounded by candles, then sink back into the fragrant warmth and feel the cares of the day wash away.
Fresh, imaginative and thoroughly modern restoration
During your stay at The Audley Penthouse you’ll enjoy imaginative and unique interior design full of rich textures, great style and luxurious touches. Crafted in a gentle palette of pearl, grey and cream, the rooms feels elegantly fresh and bursting with personality.
This elegantly modern suite has been designed completely around your comfort. Great digital connection, a wonderful four-poster bed and your own butler await.
- King-size, four-poster bed
- Welcome bottle of Krug Grande Cuvée NV champagne
- Terrace with views of the London skyline
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Bang & Olufsen BeoVision flat-screen TV with Sky box
- A change of clothes beautifully pressed
- Your morning newspaper
- A selection of online UK and international newspapers and magazines
- Still and sparkling water replenished daily
- Chauffeured return car transfers to local airports and London mainline train stations
- Butler service
- Shoe shine to a ‘Royal Household’ standard on request
- Discreet unpacking and packing service
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Deluxe Aromatherapy Associates bathroom range
- Complimentary water upon turndown
- One-bedroom suite
- Adjoining penthouse available
- Exquisite bed linen
- Fresh flowers in your suite
- Complimentary guest experiences
You deserve more than just a superb night’s sleep. The Dorchester has incredible restaurants to delight all tastes and an award-winning spa, waiting to soothe body and mind.
Alain Ducasse at The Dorchester
Three Michelin stars and an unforgettable ‘wow’ factor. Shimmering design and passionate care deliver exquisitely prepared masterpieces to remember forever.
The Bar at The Dorchester
This atmospheric hideaway is the ultimate destination for warm smiles and legendary service. Settle in, and fall in love with a true London landmark where the celebrity stories are true and the drinks are incredible.
More suite options
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
Our experts are here to make your bespoke stay as comfortable as possible
Park Lane, London W1K 1QA
Contact our suite specialists
Be the first to know
Enjoy a regular heads-up on our Dorchester Collection news and exclusive offers.