The Eisenhower Suite
A stately, powerful suite with views as impressive as its history. Become part of the legacy of the very room where General Eisenhower planned the Normandy invasion.
Step into history
This grand and historic suite remains true to its famous past. The wood-panelled walls surround rooms that tell so many stories, some of which adorn the walls of the hallway.
Updating a landmark
The Eisenhower is one of our most sought-after suites and famous for its distinct place in history. But we cherish our guest’s comfort over heritage, so the suite’s bathroom is as gleamingly modern as every other throughout the hotel. Some things improve with age, and wartime plumbing is definitely one of them.
A great tree, a great city
Your view, here at the front of the hotel, stretches out over Park Lane and beyond. But our magnificent plane tree also provides an element of protection, of privacy, as you stand and remember the great men who have stood before you.
Take a Tour
We balance the historic importance of this suite with utterly modern comfort. The latest technology, a complimentary bar and your own butler await.
- King-size, four-poster bed
- Hyde Park and Mayfair view
- Welcome bottle of Krug Grande Cuvée NV Champagne
- Butler service
- Bang & Olufsen television
- DVD player and Apple TV upon request
- A change of clothes beautifully pressed on request
- Fresh flowers in your suite
- A selection of online UK and international newspapers and magazines
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Fresh fruit, still and sparkling water replenished daily
- Chauffeured return car transfers to local airports and London mainline train stations
- Shoe shine to a ‘Royal Household’ standard on request
- Exquisite bed linen
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- One-bedroom suite
- Connecting suite available
- Aromatherapy Associates bathroom range
- Discreet unpacking and packing service
- Your morning newspaper
- Complimentary water upon turndown
- Twice daily room refresh
I think the most rewarding advice we offer is the local insight that gets you beyond the tourist trail to the artisans and secrets. These might not be the famous landmarks, but they’ll be the real London.
You deserve more than just a superb night’s sleep. The Dorchester has incredible restaurants to delight all tastes and an award-winning spa, waiting to soothe body and mind.
China Tang at The Dorchester
Be transported back to the sumptuous, golden age of Art Deco splendour where a cocktail bar and traditional dim sum menu add extra spice to the mix.
The Promenade at The Dorchester
The heart of the hotel for informal dining, a drink, or simply watching the endlessly fascinating world of life at The Dorchester happening around you.
More suite options
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
SIGNATURE SUITE RESERVATIONS
Park Lane, London W1K 1QA
The serviceAt Dorchester Collection we make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible. Suites and rooms have been built to be flexible so we can create the configuration that’s right for you, just contact our reservation specialists to discuss your needs.
Dorchester Collection NewsletterSign up to our latest news and exclusive offers at Dorchester Collection