The Harlequin Penthouse
Glowing with glamour and celebrity intrigue, our largest roof suite promises pure, bespoke luxury in the hands of unparallelled service.
A sparkling history
Clean lines and an expanse of glass. Marble and onyx shining like the many stars who have inhabited this space. Live above the rest.
Bathe like Cleopatra
The second bedroom’s pink marble bathroom, installed for Elizabeth Taylor, still gleams with old-school Hollywood glamour. Here you’ll truly bathe in history.
Rooms with a view
Step through French doors onto your secluded terrace, your command post above the city. The views of Hyde Park are magnificent.
Private dining, exclusive pleasure
The Harlequin Penthouse dining room seats eight around an exquisite mahogany table, delicately lit by the crystal chandelier above. Dine privately. Dine in splendour.
Take a Tour
Bursting with celebrity history, this suite has been designed around your comfort. Great digital connection, vast space and your own butler await.
- King-size beds
- Terrace with views of Hyde Park
- Welcome bottle of Krug Grande Cuvée NV champagne
- Two spacious marble bathrooms with natural light and separate walk-in showers
- Butler service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Two-bedroom suite
- Shoe shine to a ‘Royal Household’ standard on request
- Bang & Olufsen BeoVision flat-screen TV with Sky box
- A change of clothes beautifully pressed
- Chauffeured return car transfers to local airports and London mainline train stations
- Fresh flowers in your suite
- Exquisite bed linen
- Your morning newspaper
- A selection of online UK and international newspapers and magazines
- Discreet unpacking and packing service
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Still and sparkling water replenished daily
- Deluxe Aromatherapy Associates bathroom range
- Complimentary water upon turndown
- Accessed via a private staircase
I think the most rewarding advice we offer is the local insight that gets you beyond the tourist trail to the artisans and secrets. These might not be the famous landmarks, but they’ll be the real London.
Take your place in the history of The Harlequin Penthouse, the London home of Hollywood royalty
This suite was Taylor’s much beloved London home from home. She was staying here when she learnt of her million-dollar contract to play Cleopatra. To this day The Harlequin Penthouse still holds an aura of shimmering glamour, where anything might be possible.
You deserve more than just a superb night’s sleep. The Dorchester has incredible restaurants to delight all tastes and an award-winning spa, waiting to soothe body and mind.
at The Dorchester
Three Michelin stars and an unforgettable ‘wow’ factor. Shimmering design and passionate care deliver exquisitely prepared masterpieces to remember forever.
at The Dorchester
Be transported back to the sumptuous, golden age of Shanghai Art Deco splendour where a cocktail bar and traditional dim sum menu add extra spice to the mix.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
SIGNATURE SUITE RESERVATIONS
Park Lane, London W1K 1QA
The serviceAt Dorchester Collection we make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible. Suites and rooms have been built to be flexible so we can create the configuration that’s right for you, just contact our reservation specialists to discuss your needs.
Dorchester Collection NewsletterSign up to our latest news and exclusive offers at Dorchester Collection