The Harlequin Penthouse
Glowing with glamour and celebrity intrigue, our largest roof suite promises pure, bespoke luxury in the hands of unparallelled service.
A sparkling history
Clean lines and an expanse of glass. Marble and onyx shining like the many stars who have inhabited this space. Live above the rest.
Bathe like a star
The second bedroom’s pink marble bathroom gleams with old-school Hollywood glamour. Here you’ll truly bathe in history.
Rooms with a view
Step through French doors onto your secluded terrace, your command post above the city. The views of Hyde Park are magnificent.
Private dining, exclusive pleasure
The Harlequin Penthouse dining room seats eight around an exquisite mahogany table, delicately lit by the crystal chandelier above. Dine privately. Dine in splendour.
Bursting with celebrity history, this suite has been designed around your comfort. Great digital connection, vast space and your own butler await.
- King-size beds
- Terrace with views of Hyde Park
- Welcome bottle of Krug Grande Cuvée NV champagne
- Two spacious marble bathrooms with natural light and separate walk-in showers
- Butler service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Two-bedroom suite
- Shoe shine to a ‘Royal Household’ standard on request
- Bang & Olufsen BeoVision flat-screen TV with Sky box
- A change of clothes beautifully pressed
- Chauffeured return car transfers to local airports and London mainline train stations
- Fresh flowers in your suite
- Exquisite bed linen
- Your morning newspaper
- A selection of online UK and international newspapers and magazines
- Discreet unpacking and packing service
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Still and sparkling water replenished daily
- Deluxe Aromatherapy Associates bathroom range
- Complimentary water upon turndown
- Accessed via a private staircase
- Complimentary guest experiences
Nikola Bozanovic Concierge Team
You deserve more than just a superb night’s sleep. The Dorchester has incredible restaurants to delight all tastes and an award-winning spa, waiting to soothe body and mind.
at The Dorchester
Be transported back to the sumptuous, golden age of Shanghai Art Deco splendour where a cocktail bar and traditional dim sum menu add extra spice to the mix.
at The Dorchester
Three Michelin stars and an unforgettable ‘wow’ factor. Shimmering design and passionate care deliver exquisitely prepared masterpieces to remember forever.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
Our experts are here to make your bespoke stay as comfortable as possible
Park Lane, London W1K 1QA
Contact our suite specialists
Be the first to know
Enjoy a regular heads-up on our Dorchester Collection news and exclusive offers.