The Oliver Messel Suite
Iconic, listed grandeur dressed in a lavish rhapsody of magical splendour. The suite of suites, designed by Oliver Messel, and adored by a shimmering history of illustrious guests.
Theatre of dreams
Featuring exquisitely painted panels and doors, yellow silk walls and bronzework pillars, this suite evokes a feeling of being in one of the world’s most captivating – and comfortable – stage sets.
Much has been written about this famous bathroom. The scalloped, gold toilet seat sets the tone for an extraordinarily beautiful room where bathing feels like a something out of a film. The rest you must discover for yourself.
From the large outside terrace, this suite overlooks the classic architecture of Mayfair.
The artist and designer
Oliver Messel was an English artist and theatrical stage designer whose dazzling style is a cherished part of life at The Dorchester, a moment of fantasy to lift the spirits.
We balance the historic importance of this suite with utterly modern comfort. The latest technology and your own butler await.
- King-size bed
- Welcome bottle of Krug Grande Cuvée NV champagne
- Terrace with views of the London skyline
- Butler service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Fresh flowers in your suite
- Shoe shine to a ‘Royal Household’ standard on request
- A change of clothes beautifully pressed on request
- Exquisite bed linen
- Chauffeured return car transfers to local airports and London mainline train stations
- Bang & Olufsen BeoVision flat-screen TV with Sky box
- Discreet unpacking and packing service
- Nespresso coffee machine
- One-bedroom suite
- Connecting room available
- Still and sparkling water replenished daily
- Deluxe Aromatherapy Associates bathroom range
- Complimentary water upon turndown
- A selection of online UK and international newspapers and magazines
- Your morning newspaper
You deserve more than just a superb night’s sleep. The Dorchester has incredible restaurants to delight all tastes and an award-winning spa, waiting to soothe body and mind.
Alain Ducasse at The Dorchester
Three Michelin stars and an unforgettable ‘wow’ factor. Shimmering design and passionate care deliver exquisitely prepared masterpieces to remember forever.
To finish a spa day in style or simply enjoy a spot of peaceful indulgence, we like to remind our guests that ‘a little of what you love is good for you.’
More suite options
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
Our experts are here to make your bespoke stay as comfortable as possible
Park Lane, London W1K 1QA
Contact our suite specialists
Be the first to know
Enjoy a regular heads-up on our Dorchester Collection news and exclusive offers.