The Terrace Penthouse
Live in luxury, both indoors and out. From the bathroom that adjoins the terrace to the enchanting atmosphere of the entire space, this suite is sheer bliss for the senses.
A modern wonderland
These are rooms of surprise and delight – with a unique dressing room that must be seen to be believed. This is a place for making memories. This is a true suite of dreams.
Ready for an exclusive experience?
A Kohler Chromatherapy Riverbath is a bathing experience to rival them all. Soothed by the natural sounds and rhythms of the water and mood-enhancing colour light therapy, you’re also in control of huge Privatelite windows, offering utter privacy or views of your beautiful terrace.
Your secret garden
The wider view of Hyde Park is as splendid as you’d expect. But you only have to gaze out at your terrace to see something utterly lovely. The water feature, the dramatic topiary and the delicately sparkling lights that decorate the evening. It’s all quite magical.
The English residential-style interior is designed completely around your comfort. Great digital connection, loads of space, a complimentary bar and your own butler.
- Exquisite bed linen
- Bang & Olufsen BeoVision flat-screen TV with Sky box
- King-size bed
- Welcome bottle of Krug Grande Cuvée NV champagne
- One-bedroom suite
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Spacious marble bathroom with natural light, Kohler RiverBath whirlpool bath, two washbasins and separate walk-in shower with seat
- Welcoming pot of tea, water, juice or gin & tonic
- Shoe shine to a ‘Royal Household’ standard on request
- A change of clothes beautifully pressed
- Fresh flowers in your suite
- Your morning newspaper
- A selection of online UK and international newspapers and magazines
- Butler service
- Chauffeured airport transfer (conditions apply)
- Complimentary private bar with full-sized bottles of spirits, wines, beers, soft drinks and snacks
- Terrace with views of the London skyline
- Discreet unpacking and packing service
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Still and sparkling water replenished daily
- Fresh fruit replenished daily
- Evening canapés prepared by our chefs
- Deluxe Aromatherapy Associates bathroom range
- Complimentary water upon turndown
- Chauffeured round-trip day transfers to Coworth Park, Dorchester Collection’s luxury country house hotel and spa in Ascot*
- *Please note transfers are not available in conjunction with any offer, package or promotion. No substitution or cash alternative will be offered. We serve all London airports (Heathrow, Gatwick, Luton, Stansted, City), St Pancras International and all London mainline stations.
From the moment you arrive in London we’re here to help with anything you might need.
You deserve more than just a superb night’s sleep. The Dorchester has incredible restaurants to delight all tastes and an award-winning spa, waiting to soothe body and mind.
The Grill at The Dorchester
Warm and welcoming, with an extensive menu including those unique, sweet soufflés. This strikingly glamorous, treasure-trove of a room is a masterclass in great food.
Alain Ducasse at The Dorchester
Three Michelin stars and an unforgettable ‘wow’ factor. Shimmering design and passionate care deliver exquisitely prepared masterpieces to remember forever.
More suite options
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
SIGNATURE SUITE RESERVATIONS
Park Lane, London W1K 1QA
The serviceAt Dorchester Collection we make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible. Suites and rooms have been built to be flexible so we can create the configuration that’s right for you, just contact our reservation specialists to discuss your needs.
Dorchester Collection NewsletterSign up to our latest news and exclusive offers at Dorchester Collection
Park Lane, London W1K 1QA