The Terrace Penthouse
Live in luxury, both indoors and out. From the bathroom that adjoins the terrace to the enchanting atmosphere of the entire space, this suite is sheer bliss for the senses.
A modern wonderland
Ready for an exclusive experience?
Your secret garden
Every room tells a story
- King-size bed
- Terrace with views of the London skyline
- Exquisite bed linen
- Bang & Olufsen BeoVision flat-screen TV with Sky box
- One-bedroom suite
- Adjoining penthouse available
- Spacious marble bathroom with natural light, Kohler RiverBath whirlpool bath, two washbasins and separate walk-in shower with seat
- Complimentary guest experiences
- Fresh flowers in your suite
- Butler service
- Discreet unpacking and packing service
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Still and sparkling water replenished daily
- Deluxe Aromatherapy Associates bathroom range
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary water upon turndown
- A change of clothes beautifully pressed
- A selection of online UK and international newspapers and magazines
- Your morning newspaper
Alain Ducasse at The Dorchester
Three Michelin stars and an unforgettable ‘wow’ factor. Shimmering design and passionate care deliver exquisitely prepared masterpieces to remember forever.
The Grill at The Dorchester
London’s iconic British restaurant reopens its doors to a new era. We welcome young talent Tom Booton, who takes the helm to introduce a new concept, new menu, and a whole new dining experience. Welcome to the next chapter of The Grill.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
Park Lane, London W1K 1QA