The Terrace Penthouse
Live in luxury, both indoors and out. From the bathroom that adjoins the terrace to the enchanting atmosphere of the entire space, this suite is sheer bliss for the senses.
A modern wonderland
These are rooms of surprise and delight – with a unique dressing room that must be seen to be believed and a place to dine in the evening. This is a place for making memories. This is a true suite of dreams.
Ready for an exclusive experience?
A Kohler Chromatherapy Riverbath is a bathing experience to rival them all. Soothed by the natural sounds and rhythms of the water and mood-enhancing colour light therapy, you’re also in control of huge Privatelite windows, offering utter privacy or views of your beautiful terrace.
Your secret garden
The wider view of Hyde Park is as splendid as you’d expect. But you only have to gaze out at your terrace to see something utterly lovely. The dramatic topiary and the delicately sparkling lights that decorate the evening. It’s all quite magical.
Every room tells a story
Chic textures, and elegance at every glance. The Terrace Penthouse was transformed by Alexandra Champalimaud to add a contemporary edge to these heritage rooms. Cut-velvet curtains, crisp linen sheets, leather, silk and marble. A magnificent feast for the senses.
The English residential-style interior is designed completely around your comfort. Great digital connection, loads of space and your own butler await.
- King-size bed
- Welcome bottle of Krug Grande Cuvée NV champagne
- Terrace with views of the London skyline
- Exquisite bed linen
- Bang & Olufsen BeoVision flat-screen TV with Sky box
- One-bedroom suite
- Adjoining penthouse available
- Spacious marble bathroom with natural light, Kohler RiverBath whirlpool bath, two washbasins and separate walk-in shower with seat
- Shoe shine to a ‘Royal Household’ standard on request
- Chauffeured return car transfers to local airports and London mainline train stations
- Butler service
- Discreet unpacking and packing service
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Still and sparkling water replenished daily
- Deluxe Aromatherapy Associates bathroom range
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary water upon turndown
- A change of clothes beautifully pressed
- Fresh flowers in your suite
- A selection of online UK and international newspapers and magazines
- Your morning newspaper
You deserve more than just a superb night’s sleep. The Dorchester has incredible restaurants to delight all tastes and an award-winning spa, waiting to soothe body and mind.
The Grill at The Dorchester
Warm and welcoming, this strikingly glamorous, treasure-trove of a room is one of London’s most longstanding British restaurants. This autumn sees the restaurant relaunch under fresh young British talent Tom Booton.
Alain Ducasse at The Dorchester
Three Michelin stars and an unforgettable ‘wow’ factor. Shimmering design and passionate care deliver exquisitely prepared masterpieces to remember forever.
More suite options
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
Our experts are here to make your bespoke stay as comfortable as possible
Park Lane, London W1K 1QA
Contact our suite specialists
Be the first to know
Enjoy a regular heads-up on our Dorchester Collection news and exclusive offers.