The elegant attitude of the Classic Room’s Parisian style surrounds you with characteristic warmth and luxury. Perfect for the business traveller who wants to sleep deeply and feel cossetted in sheer splendour.
Nothing beats a good night's sleep
Bathe in marble splendour
Our tranquil, Parisian courtyard
- Courtyard or rue du Mont-Thabor view
- Queen-size bed
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian toiletries
- Luxury French Garnier Thiebaut linen
- Newly-restored design by Lally & Berger
- Complimentary seasonal fruit and mineral water
- Large flatscreen TV
- Fresh orchids
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Study area
- Video games and Apple TV upon request
- Unpacking and packing service
Director of Front of house and Guest services
An afternoon tea adventure like no other
Cédric Grolet, our celebrated pastry chef, is the undisputed master of his art. Afternoon tea is reinterpreted with his dazzling passion, becoming deliciously unforgettable.
A 360° beauty experience
Introducing La Maison Valmont, a captivating world of Swiss beauty. Browse luxury skincare and fragrances at La Boutique or head upstairs to Le Spa and let our therapists take you into their expert care with Valmont’s world-renowned treatments.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
228 rue de Rivoli