A much-beloved dream of opulence and elegant delight. With a separate living area to create comfort and privacy, the Deluxe Suite is a glamorous haven of true luxury.
It’s all in the details
Bathe in marble splendour
A window into the real Paris
The sheer bliss of softness
- Rue de Castiglione or courtyard view
- King-size or twin beds (additional bed or cot available)
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian toiletries
- Luxury French Garnier Thiebaut linen
- Newly-restored design by Lally & Berger
- Complimentary bottle of wine, fruit basket, sweet treat and mineral water
- Fresh flowers
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Study area
- Spacious layout with high ceilings
- Luxurious Italian marble bathroom with deep bathtub and separate shower
- Video games and Apple TV upon request
- One bedroom, two bathrooms and one living room
- Unpacking and packing service
- Large flat-screen TV
Director of Front of house and Guest services
An afternoon tea adventure like no other
Cédric Grolet, our celebrated pastry chef, is the undisputed master of his art. Afternoon tea is reinterpreted with his dazzling passion, becoming deliciously unforgettable.
A 360° beauty experience
Introducing La Maison Valmont, a captivating world of Swiss beauty. Browse luxury skincare and fragrances at La Boutique or head upstairs to Le Spa and let our therapists take you into their expert care with Valmont’s world-renowned treatments.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
228 rue de Rivoli