A much-beloved dream of opulence and elegant delight. With a separate living area to create comfort and privacy, the Deluxe Suite is a glamorous haven of true luxury.
The sheer bliss of softness
Every bed is prepared with incredibly soft Garnier-Thiebaut linen and voluptuous pillows. These feel like home, only better.
Bathe in marble splendour
Spacious Italian marble bathrooms with waterfall baths, dreamy soft towels, and luxury care products by Maison Francis Kurkdjian. A profound experience.
A window into the real Paris
This is the real city. The streets of Paris are endlessly fascinating at any time of day, and our hidden courtyard provides an exclusive look at how the locals live.
A much-beloved dream of French elegance. With a separate living area for comfort and privacy, the Deluxe Suite is a glamorous haven of Parisian luxury.
- Rue de Castiglione or courtyard view
- King-size or twin beds (additional bed or cot available)
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian toiletries
- Luxury French Garnier Thiebaut linen
- French classical décor designed by Charles Jouffre
- Complimentary bottle of wine, fruit basket, sweet treat and mineral water
- Fresh flowers
- Large flat-screen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Study area
- Spacious layout with high ceilings
- Le Petit Prince toiletries for children
- Luxurious Italian marble bathroom with deep bathtub and separate shower
- Video games and Apple TV upon request
- One bedroom, two bathrooms and one living room
- Unpacking and packing service
Marc-Antoine Salembier-Santi Director of Guest Relations
An afternoon tea adventure like no other
Cédric Grolet, our celebrated pastry chef, is the undisputed master of his art. Afternoon tea is reinterpreted with his dazzling passion, becoming deliciously unforgettable.
Serenity for the body, mind and soul
The only Valmont spa in Paris, where nature and science blend to achieve powerful results. This exclusive sanctum brings peace with style, all washed in the signature Valmont green.
More suite options
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
Our experts are here to make your bespoke stay as comfortable as possible
228 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris
Contact our suite specialists
Be the first to know
Enjoy a regular heads-up on our Dorchester Collection news and exclusive offers.