Executive Junior Suite
This Junior Suite captures the essence of modern luxury with surprise touches from visionary designers Lally & Berger. Perfect for a longer visit, when you need plenty of space in which to relax and unwind after exploring the city.
Crafted for you
The sheer bliss of softness
Bathe in marble splendour
Our tranquil, Parisian courtyard
- Charming courtyard view
- King-size or twin beds (additional bed or cot available)
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian toiletries
- Luxury French Garnier Thiebaut linen
- Newly-restored design by Lally & Berger
- Complimentary bottle of wine, seasonal fruit, sweet treat and mineral water
- Fresh flowers
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Luxurious sitting area
- Study area
- Luxurious Italian marble bathroom with deep bathtub and separate shower
- Video games and Apple TV upon request
- One bedroom, one bathroom and one living room
- Unpacking and packing service
- Large flat-screen TV
Director of Front of house and Guest services
An afternoon tea adventure like no other
Cédric Grolet, our celebrated pastry chef, is the undisputed master of his art. Afternoon tea is reinterpreted with his dazzling passion, becoming deliciously unforgettable.
A 360° beauty experience
Introducing La Maison Valmont, a captivating world of Swiss beauty. Browse luxury skincare and fragrances at La Boutique or head upstairs to Le Spa and let our therapists take you into their expert care with Valmont’s world-renowned treatments.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
228 rue de Rivoli