Executive Room, Park View with Balcony
This elegant room radiates an innate sense of style from the moment you arrive, thanks to a bespoke splash of colour, courtesy of hand-painted chinoiserie wallpaper. Natural daylight flows through a series of floor-to-ceiling windows, giving way effortlessly to three private balconies and glorious views beyond.
Step into your own slice of Paris
An authentic example of Parisian living. Open the door and your city sanctuary unfolds, resplendent in elegant styling and a tranquil disposition. Relax. You’re home.
For exquisite comfort, your spacious Italian marble bathroom is filled with natural daylight, courtesy of a floor-to-ceiling window leading to your balcony, from where you can enjoy the view. Relax back in the luxurious bathtub and pamper yourself with an array of wonderfully fragrant Maison Francis Kurkdjian toiletries.
We give you all of Paris
Gaze at the world-famous Louvre to your left, the Eiffel Tower to your right, and the picturesque Tuileries Garden right before your very eyes. This is a view like no other and can even be enjoyed from your bathroom.
Classic Parisian style and a wonderful sense of location, with the added joy of colourful design elements, means you immediately know you’re somewhere very special.
- 3 balconies overlooking Paris and its landmarks
- Room located under the eaves – Parisian feeling
- Newly-restored interiors by designers Lally & Berger
- King-size or twin beds (additional bed or cot available)
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian toiletries
- Luxury French Garnier Thiebaut linen
- Complimentary bottle of wine, seasonal fruit, sweet treat and mineral water
- Bang & Olufsen interactive TV and sound system
- Fresh orchids
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Study area
- Le Petit Prince toiletries for children
- Italian marble bathroom with deep bathtub and separate shower overlooking Paris
- Video games and Apple TV upon request
- Located on the 6th floor
- Connecting rooms available upon request
- Unpacking and packing service
- User friendly in room technology
Dino Rudolf Guest Relations
You deserve more than just a superb night’s sleep. Welcome to an exciting range of dining experiences and an exclusive spa, here to soothe both body and mind.
The theatre of Restaurant Le Dalí
A unique space, a moment to savour, a very Parisian place to be. Inspired by Dalí and designed by Philippe Starck, Restaurant Le Dalí offers traditional French specialities and delicious Mediterranean cuisine in a dream-like setting.
Serenity for the body, mind and soul
The only Valmont spa in Paris, where nature and science blend to achieve powerful results. This exclusive sanctum brings peace with style, all washed in the signature Valmont green.
More room options
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
228 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris
The serviceAt Dorchester Collection we make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible. Suites and rooms have been built to be flexible so we can create the configuration that’s right for you, just contact our reservation specialists to discuss your needs.
Dorchester Collection NewsletterSign up to our latest news and exclusive offers at Dorchester Collection