Executive Room, Park View with Balcony
This elegant room radiates an innate sense of style from the moment you arrive, thanks to a bespoke splash of colour, courtesy of hand-painted chinoiserie wallpaper. Natural daylight flows through a series of floor-to-ceiling windows, giving way effortlessly to three private balconies and glorious views beyond.
Step into your own slice of Paris
An authentic example of Parisian living. Open the door and your city sanctuary unfolds, resplendent in elegant styling and a tranquil disposition. Relax. You’re home.
For exquisite comfort, your spacious Italian marble bathroom is filled with natural daylight, courtesy of a floor-to-ceiling window leading to your balcony, from where you can enjoy the view. Relax back in the luxurious bathtub and pamper yourself with an array of wonderfully fragrant Maison Francis Kurkdjian toiletries.
We give you all of Paris
Gaze at the world-famous Louvre to your left, the Eiffel Tower to your right, and the picturesque Tuileries Garden right before your very eyes. This is a view like no other and can even be enjoyed from your bathroom.
- 3 balconies overlooking Paris and its landmarks
- Room located under the eaves – Parisian feeling
- Newly-restored interiors by designers Lally & Berger
- King-size or twin beds (additional bed or cot available)
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian toiletries
- Luxury French Garnier Thiebaut linen
- Complimentary bottle of wine, seasonal fruit, sweet treat and mineral water
- Bang & Olufsen interactive TV and sound system
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Study area
- Italian marble bathroom with deep bathtub and separate shower overlooking Paris
- Video games and Apple TV upon request
- Located on the 6th floor
- Connecting rooms available upon request
- Unpacking and packing service
- User friendly in room technology
- Fresh orchids
Director of Guest Experience
The theatre of Restaurant Le Dalí
A unique space, a moment to savour, a very Parisian place to be. Inspired by Dalí and designed by Philippe Starck, Restaurant Le Dalí offers traditional French specialities and delicious Mediterranean cuisine in a dream-like setting.
A 360° beauty experience
Introducing La Maison Valmont, a captivating world of Swiss beauty. Browse luxury skincare and fragrances at La Boutique or head upstairs to Le Spa and let our therapists take you into their expert care with Valmont’s world-renowned treatments.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
228 rue de Rivoli