Executive Room, Park View
Favoured for its fine details and inviting ambiance, everything in this room has been carefully selected by our designers for its exceptional comfort and considerable style.
Commitment to quality
Made for beautiful bathing
View with a room
- View over Paris and its iconic monuments
- King-size or twin beds (additional bed or cot available)
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian toiletries
- Newly-restored interiors by designers Lally & Berger
- Luxury French Garnier Thiebaut linen
- Complimentary bottle of wine, seasonal fruit, sweet treat and mineral water
- Bang & Olufsen interactive TV and sound system
- Fresh orchids
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Study area
- Italian marble bathroom with deep bathtub and separate shower
- Video games and Apple TV upon request
- Unpacking and packing service
- User friendly in room technology
Director of Front of house and Guest services
An afternoon tea adventure like no other
Cédric Grolet, our celebrated pastry chef, is the undisputed master of his art. Afternoon tea is reinterpreted with his dazzling passion, becoming deliciously unforgettable.
A 360° beauty experience
Introducing La Maison Valmont, a captivating world of Swiss beauty. Browse luxury skincare and fragrances at La Boutique or head upstairs to Le Spa and let our therapists take you into their expert care with Valmont’s world-renowned treatments.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
228 rue de Rivoli