Executive Room, Park View
Favoured for its fine details and inviting ambiance, everything in this room has been carefully selected by our designers for its exceptional comfort and considerable style.
Commitment to quality
Designers Lally & Berger have personally selected the tranquil colour palette and delightful works of art, to create a welcoming space for you to make the most of your stay with us.
Made for beautiful bathing
The cool, grey marble shines as you enter the spacious bathroom, complete with exceptionally deep bathtub and fragrant Maison Francis Kurkdjian toiletries.
View with a room
The world-famous Tuileries Gardens are perfectly framed by the large floor-to-ceiling windows, giving you enviable view from which you can spot the most famous Parisian landmarks.
For some it’s the view, for others it’s the sumptuous fabrics or the city reflected in the many works of art. See for yourself what delights you the most.
- View over Paris and its iconic monuments
- King-size or twin beds (additional bed or cot available)
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian toiletries
- Luxury French Garnier Thiebaut linen
- Complimentary bottle of wine, seasonal fruit, sweet treat and mineral water
- Bang & Olufsen interactive TV and sound system
- Fresh orchids
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Study area
- Le Petit Prince toiletries for children
- Italian marble bathroom with deep bathtub and separate shower
- Video games and Apple TV upon request
- Unpacking and packing service
- User friendly in room technology
Dino Rudolf Guest Relations
You deserve more than just a superb night’s sleep. Welcome to an exciting range of dining experiences and an exclusive spa, here to soothe both body and mind.
An afternoon tea adventure like no other
Cédric Grolet, our celebrated pastry chef, is the undisputed master of his art. Afternoon tea is reinterpreted with his dazzling passion, becoming deliciously unforgettable.
Serenity for the body, mind and soul
The only Valmont spa in Paris, where nature and science blend to achieve powerful results. This exclusive sanctum brings peace with style, all washed in the signature Valmont green.
More room and junior suite options
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
Our experts are here to make your bespoke stay as comfortable as possible
228 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris
Contact our room specialists
Be the first to know
Enjoy a regular heads-up on our Dorchester Collection news and exclusive offers.