A taste of Versailles in the room loved by Dalí for so many years. Step into this wonderland of 18th century grandeur, only surpassed by the view of the Tuileries Garden beyond your spectacular windows.
From € 5,000*
Space to stretch out and connect
The front-facing splendour of these rooms treats you to a rarely seen view of the Tuileries Garden. This luxurious suite is built around two regal reception rooms whose high ceilings reflect the vastness of the space. A second or third suite can be connected, or the entire floor can transform into a private apartment.
Bathe in marble splendour
Spacious Italian marble bathrooms with waterfall baths, dreamy soft towels, and luxury care products by Penhaligon’s. A profound experience.
A delight for every season
Tuileries is the oldest garden in Paris, beautifully elegant, threaded with avenues of elms, and a ritual of daily life. A place to breathe, relax, wander and contemplate. The gardens look amazing in any weather, framed by the Parisian landmarks around them.
A taste of Versailles in the room loved by Dalí. A wonderland of 18th century grandeur, only surpassed by the Tuileries Garden beyond your windows.
- Panoramic city views
- Italian marble bathroom with deep bathtub and separate shower
- Krug champagne, Alain Ducasse chocolates, Cédric Grolet pastry, fruit basket
- Luxury French Garnier Thiebaut linen
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- Unpacking and packing service
- Connecting suite available with Tuileries Garden view
- Lelièvre and Prelle French fabrics
- Private dinner parties for up to six guests (upon request)
- Tea and coffee-making facilities
- Apple TV and video games upon request
- King-size or twin beds
- One bedroom, one bathroom and one living room
- Butler service upon request
- Fresh roses
- Penhaligon’s toiletries
- Located on the first floor
- Louis XVI décor
- Bespoke daily amenities upon request
- Complimentary round-trip local airport/mainline train station transfers
- Area for security desk at suite entrance
- Large flat-screen TV
Our guests know that they can turn to us for anything. It’s great to feel so trusted
You deserve more than just a superb night’s sleep. Welcome to an exciting range of dining experiences and an exclusive spa, here to soothe both body and mind.
Restaurant le Meurice Alain Ducasse
A majestic setting in historic grandeur. The sparkling design of Philippe Starck. Here Alain Ducasse and his executive chef Jocelyn Herland have created a philosophy of food that returns to the essence of taste created by a passionate team. A contemporary vision, an extraordinary experience in one of the most beautiful rooms in Paris.
Serenity for the body, mind and soul
The only Valmont spa in Paris, where nature and science blend to achieve powerful results. This exclusive sanctum brings peace with style, all washed in the signature Valmont green.
More suite options
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
SIGNATURE SUITE RESERVATIONS
228 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris
The serviceAt Dorchester Collection we make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible. Suites and rooms have been built to be flexible so we can create the configuration that’s right for you, just contact our reservation specialists to discuss your needs.
Dorchester Collection NewsletterSign up to our latest news and exclusive offers at Dorchester Collection
228 rue de Rivoli