Rooms and Suites
Innate style and elegance where comfort reigns
The carefully crafted in furniture in every room and suite celebrates the height of French elegance with a distinctive contemporary twist.
228 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris
At the hotel of artists and thinkers, experience a new chapter in our rich history as we invite you to discover a selection of newly-restored rooms and suites.
Each room is unique in detail, but consistent in its dedication to beauty, heritage, seamless luxury and spacious bathrooms.
Classic Single Room
The elegant attitude of this room’s Louis XVI style surrounds you with characteristic warmth and luxury. Perfect for the business traveler who wants to sleep deeply and feel cosseted in sheer Parisian splendour.
A spacious room full of original antiques and our famous, heritage style. Most of our rooms can connect, providing endless possibilities for friends and families to create their own Parisian apartment.
Superior Room, Park View with Balcony
Welcome to your peaceful retreat under our distinctive Mansard roof, where bespoke décor lines the walls for an added touch of artistry. A private step-out balcony offers you the famous city skyline in one enchanted gaze, completing the aura of supreme splendour.
Executive Room, Park View
Favoured for its fine details and inviting ambiance, everything in this room has been carefully selected by our designers for its exceptional comfort and considerable style.
Executive Room, Park View with Balcony
This elegant room radiates an innate sense of style from the moment you arrive, thanks to a bespoke splash of colour, courtesy of hand-painted chinoiserie wallpaper. Natural daylight flows through a series of floor-to-ceiling windows, giving way effortlessly to three private balconies and glorious views beyond.
Add a little more space to your stay with a living area for relaxation and large desks for concentration.
Executive Junior Suite
This suite adds more room to your stay, capturing the essence of modern luxury within the charming style redolent of Louis XVI. Perfect for a longer visit, when you need plenty of space to admire the bounty from your shopping adventures!
Exquisite craftsmanship and stylish design elevate this suite of rooms into a rare realm of luxury. Enchanting and comfortable in equal measure, this is a space where memories are made.
Executive Suite, Park View
This refined suite is bathed in natural daylight, which is reflected back by the opulent mirrored entrance hall. Delightful damask and rich silk fabrics frame both the sitting room and bedroom windows, celebrating the majesty of the glorious Tuileries Garden below.
Prestige Suite, Park View
Your own mirrored entrance hall sets the tone for what’s to come. Reflected natural daylight leads you into your spacious sitting room with spectacular views of Paris through beautifully swathed floor-to-ceiling windows.
Marc-Antoine Salembier-Santi Director of Guest Relations
Here, in some of the most spectacular suites in the world, you’ll continue the story started by some of the most iconic names in history. Here you join their legacy.
This is the Paris of your imagination, located high up in the eaves with large windows filling the space with an abundance of natural light. Let the hidden hallway lead to your own private apartment, in the heart of Paris.
- View (General): Quiet location with classic Parisian apartment feel
- Design feature: Sliding doors create an open plan or intimate layout
- bathroom: En-suite mosaic bathroom with freestanding roll-top bath
Versailles Suite, Park View
Lavish fabrics in rich colours, complemented by graceful Louis XV style furniture, create a celebration of the finest French craftsmanship.
- Design feature: Elegant and bright with plenty of natural daylight
- Interior design: Versailles style furnishings, high ceilings and attractive hardwood floor
- View (General): View over Paris and its iconic monuments, the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre
As avant-garde, beautiful, unique and spirited as the Marquise de Pompadour herself. A suite of sumptuous décor, invisible technology and sheer, unadulterated pleasure.
- Interior design: Lavish décor inspired by the Marquise de Pompadour
- Interconnecting rooms: Connecting rooms available to create a three-bedroom apartment
- Design feature: Fine furnishings by leading French designers Sèvres, Maison Prêle and Lelièvre
Heritage Suite, Park View
Enter your own cosseted world, where the beautiful wood panelled walls offer a haven of tranquillity and an instant air of grandeur. Welcome to a charismatic statement of refinement and good taste, not to mention a spectacular view.
- Views: View over Paris and its iconic monuments
- Interior design: Beautiful wood panelling in the sitting room
- Room size: Spacious layout, ideal for entertaining
Presidential Apartment, Park View
A taste of Versailles in the room loved by Dalí for so many years. Step into this wonderland of 18th-century grandeur, only surpassed by the view of the Tuileries Garden beyond your spectacular windows.
- View (General): Versailles style with high ceilings and hardwood floor
- City View: View over Paris and its iconic monuments, the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre
- Living Room: Up to three bedrooms, three bathrooms (one with Hammam), two powder rooms, two living rooms
Belle Etoile Penthouse Suite with Terrace
True to her name, this suite is quite simply beautiful. Breathtaking in every way, from her design to the incredible terrace with a unique 360° view, from where all of Paris is yours. A place to feel inspired, delighted, and dance under the stars.
- City View: Rooftop terrace with a panoramic view of Paris and its iconic landmarks
- Bed: Four-bedroom duplex suite on the top floor
- bathroom: Spectacular Italian marble bathroom with Jacuzzi overlooking Montmartre
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
ROOM & SUITE RESERVATIONS
228 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris
The serviceAt Dorchester Collection we make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible. Suites and rooms have been built to be flexible so we can create the configuration that’s right for you, just contact our reservation specialists to discuss your needs.
Dorchester Collection Newsletter