Belle Etoile Penthouse Suite with Terrace
True to her name, this suite is quite simply beautiful. Magnificent in every way, from her design to the incredible terrace with a unique 360° view, from where all of Paris is yours.
The suite of dreams
This seventh-floor suite is full of sophistication and the singular Parisian light. Handcrafted details await you at every turn, where beautifully modern touches adorn classical features for a stay that’s undeniably luxurious.
A view to rival all others
As if Paris were for your eyes only. On a fine day this is the only sightseeing you’ll need – taking in all the iconic landmarks of the city. And, after the magnificent sunsets, the landscape twinkles on in the darkness, ever splendid.
Paris at your feet
The absolute belle of the ball, the queen of the crop. The only suite in Paris that truly rivals the city’s own dazzling beauty. Crowning our famous Mansard roof, the vast terrace is a beacon of elegance, created to mirror the Tuileries Garden below.
More rooms for more guests
The spiral staircase leads down to another bedroom, while two further bedrooms await beyond the door of the ‘boudoir’ entrance hall. Each is a shining example of classical Parisian style, perfect for families, friends or additional guests. The master, meanwhile, takes pride of place on the top floor, with views of Paris from every side.
The jewel in the crown
Your majestic marble bathroom has three windowed walls revealing coveted landmark views. Relax back, and let the bubbles of your round, whirlpool bathtub soothe you into the languid state of bliss that this wonderful suite evokes.
Style with substance
Seamless, intuitive technology is interwoven through the suite. AirPlay and Chromecast bring you superior connectivity in seven different rooms, while glorious Bang & Olufsen TVs and Bowers & Wilkins speakers create the ultimate home cinema experience. And that’s before you discover the hidden features – the touchpad to fill your bath and electric blinds for light-to-dark at the touch of a button.
- 620m2/6,674ft2 including a 300m2 / 3,229ft2 terrace
- Wraparound rooftop terrace with panoramic views of the city
- Versatile dining area with hidden bar for up to 10 guests
- Bespoke handcrafted details and artworks by French artisans and ateliers
- Located on the top floor, with exclusive use of the whole floor upon request
- Complimentary bottle of Krug champagne, fruit basket and treats
- Luxury French Garnier Thiebaut linen
- Unpacking and packing service
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- Video games and Apple TV upon request
- Newly-restored design by Charles Jouffre and Lally & Berger
- Up to four bedrooms, four bathrooms, living area, powder room and dressing room
- Marble bathroom with circular whirpool bath and views of Montmartre
- Cinema-style living area with Bang & Olufsen TV and sound system
- Personal butler service upon request
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian toiletries
- Complimentary round-trip local airport/mainline train station transfers
- Fresh flowers
- Personalised embroidered bathrobe upon request
- Tea and coffee-making facilities
Book a live tour
Restaurant le Meurice Alain Ducasse
A majestic setting in historic grandeur. The sparkling design of Philippe Starck. Here Alain Ducasse and his chef des cuisines Amaury Bouhours have created a philosophy of food that returns to the essence of taste created by a passionate team. A contemporary vision, an extraordinary experience in one of the most beautiful rooms in Paris.
A 360° beauty experience
Introducing La Maison Valmont, a captivating world of Swiss beauty. Browse luxury skincare and fragrances at La Boutique or head upstairs to Le Spa and let our therapists take you into their expert care with Valmont’s world-renowned treatments.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
228 rue de Rivoli