Belle Etoile Penthouse Suite with Terrace
True to her name, this suite is quite simply beautiful. Breathtaking in every way, from her design to the incredible terrace with a unique 360° view, from where all of Paris is yours.
A place to feel inspired, delighted, and dance under the stars.
The suite of dreams
This seventh-floor suite is full of sophistication and the singular Parisian light. Handcrafted details await you at every turn, where beautifully modern touches adorn classical features for a stay that’s undeniably luxurious.
A view to rival all others
As if Paris were for your eyes only. On a fine day this is the only sightseeing you’ll need – taking in all the iconic landmarks of the city. And, after the magnificent sunsets, the landscape twinkles on in the darkness, ever splendid.
Paris at your feet
The absolute belle of the ball, the queen of the crop. The only suite in Paris that truly rivals the city’s own dazzling beauty. Crowning our famous Mansard roof, the vast terrace is a beacon of elegance, created to mirror the Tuileries Garden below.
More rooms for more guests
The spiral staircase leads down to three more beautiful bedrooms. Each is a shining example of classical Parisian style, perfect for families, friends or additional guests. The master, meanwhile, takes pride of place on the top floor, with views of Paris from every side.
The jewel in the crown
Your majestic marble bathroom has three windowed walls revealing coveted landmark views. Relax back, and let the bubbles of your round, whirlpool bathtub soothe you into the languid state of bliss that this wonderful suite evokes.
Style with substance
Seamless, intuitive technology is interwoven through the suite. AirPlay and Chromecast bring you superior connectivity in seven different rooms, while glorious Bang & Olufsen TVs and Bowers & Wilkins speakers create the ultimate home cinema experience. And that’s before you discover the hidden features – the touchpad to fill your bath and electric blinds for light-to-dark at the touch of a button.
Our own perfect penthouse, whose newly-restored design and stunning private terrace bring you the best of Le Meurice, the best of Paris.
- 620m2/6,674ft2 including a 300m2 / 3,229ft2 terrace
- Wraparound rooftop terrace with panoramic views of the city
- Versatile dining area with hidden bar for up to 10 guests
- Bespoke handcrafted details and artworks by French artisans and ateliers
- Located on the top floor, with exclusive use of the whole floor upon request
- Complimentary bottle of Krug champagne, fruit basket and treats
- Luxury French Garnier Thiebaut linen
- Unpacking and packing service
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- Video games and Apple TV upon request
- Newly-restored design by Charles Jouffre and Lally & Berger
- Up to four bedrooms, four bathrooms, living area, powder room and dressing room
- Marble bathroom with circular whirpool bath and views of Montmartre
- Cinema-style living area with Bang & Olufsen TV and sound system
- Personal butler service upon request
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian and Petit Prince toiletries
- Complimentary round-trip local airport/mainline train station transfers
- Fresh flowers
- Personalised embroidered bathrobe upon request
- Tea and coffee-making facilities
Daisuké Kimura Concierge
You deserve more than just a superb night’s sleep. Welcome to an exciting range of dining experiences and an exclusive spa, here to soothe both body and mind.
Restaurant le Meurice Alain Ducasse
A majestic setting in historic grandeur. The sparkling design of Philippe Starck. Here Alain Ducasse and his executive chef Jocelyn Herland have created a philosophy of food that returns to the essence of taste created by a passionate team. A contemporary vision, an extraordinary experience in one of the most beautiful rooms in Paris.
Serenity for the body, mind and soul
The only Valmont spa in Paris, where nature and science blend to achieve powerful results. This exclusive sanctum brings peace with style, all washed in the signature Valmont green.
More signature suite options
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
Our experts are here to make your bespoke stay as comfortable as possible
228 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris
Contact our suite specialists
Be the first to know
Enjoy a regular heads-up on our Dorchester Collection news and exclusive offers.