Belle Etoile Suite
True to her name, this suite is quite simply beautiful. Breathtaking in every way, from her design to the incredible terrace with a unique 360° view, from where all of Paris is yours. A place to feel inspired, delighted, and dance under the stars.
From € 14,500*
Paris at your feet
The absolute belle of the ball, the queen of the crop. The only suite in Paris that truly rivals the city’s own dazzling beauty. Crowning our famous Mansard roof, this is a beacon of elegance from where the view of Paris becomes an eternal memory.
The suite of dreams
This seventh-floor suite is full of sophistication and the singular Parisian light. Belle Etoile is decorated with finely crafted marquetry, a trove of art and rare antiques and a midnight blue canopy bed in the master bedroom from where to admire the city’s landmarks.
Your panoramic, private terrace
As if Paris were for your eyes only. On a fine day this is the only sightseeing you’ll need – taking in the Louvre, the Arc de Triomphe, the Sacré Coeur, Musée d’Orsay and the Eiffel Tower. And, after the magnificent sunsets, the city twinkles on in the darkness, ever splendid.
The jewel in the crown
Your majestic marble bathroom has three windowed walls revealing coveted landmark views. Relax back, and let the bubbles of your round, whirlpool bathtub soothe you into the languid state of bliss that this wonderful suite evokes.
A taste of Versailles in the room loved by Dalí. A wonderland of 18th century grandeur, only surpassed by the Tuileries Garden beyond your windows.
- 250–300m²/2,691–3,229ft² + 250m²/2,691ft² terrace
- Rooftop terrace with panoramic city views
- Dining area for private dinner parties for up to four guests upon request
- Krug champagne, Alain Ducasse chocolates, Cédric Grolet pastry, fruit basket
- Luxury French Garnier Thiebaut linen
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- Unpacking and packing service
- Three connecting rooms available
- Personalised embroidered bathrobe upon request
- Tea and coffee-making facilities
- Apple TV and video games upon request
- King-size or twin beds
- Up to four bedrooms, four bathrooms, one living room, one powder room and one dressing room
- Butler service upon request
- Fresh roses
- Penhaligon’s toiletries
- Located on the top floor, with exclusive use of the whole floor upon request
- Classical décor
- Bespoke daily amenities upon request
- Complimentary round-trip local airport/mainline train station transfers
- Large flat-screen TV
Our guests know that they can turn to us for anything. It’s great to feel so trusted
You deserve more than just a superb night’s sleep. Welcome to an exciting range of dining experiences and an exclusive spa, here to soothe both body and mind.
Restaurant le Meurice Alain Ducasse
A majestic setting in historic grandeur. The sparkling design of Philippe Starck. Here Alain Ducasse and his executive chef Jocelyn Herland have created a philosophy of food that returns to the essence of taste created by a passionate team. A contemporary vision, an extraordinary experience in one of the most beautiful rooms in Paris.
Serenity for the body, mind and soul
The only Valmont spa in Paris, where nature and science blend to achieve powerful results. This exclusive sanctum brings peace with style, all washed in the signature Valmont green.
More suite options
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
SIGNATURE SUITE RESERVATIONS
228 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris
The serviceAt Dorchester Collection we make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible. Suites and rooms have been built to be flexible so we can create the configuration that’s right for you, just contact our reservation specialists to discuss your needs.
Dorchester Collection NewsletterSign up to our latest news and exclusive offers at Dorchester Collection
228 rue de Rivoli