A spacious room full of original antiques and our famous, heritage style. Most of our rooms can connect, providing endless possibilities for friends and families to create their own Parisian apartment.
Step into your own slice of Paris
An authentic example of Parisian living. Open the door and your city sanctuary unfolds, resplendent in elegant styling and a tranquil disposition. Relax. You’re home.
Bathe in marble splendour
Spacious Italian marble bathrooms with waterfall baths, dreamy soft towels, and luxury care products by Maison Francis Kurkdjian. A profound experience.
A spacious room full of our famous, heritage style and well-suited for friends and families who want to live the true French Palace experience.
- Charming courtyard view
- King-size or twin beds (additional bed or cot available)
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian toiletries
- Luxury French Garnier Thiebaut linen
- French classical décor designed by Charles Jouffre
- Complimentary seasonal fruit, sweet treat and mineral water
- Large flat-screen TV
- Fresh orchids
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Study area
- Le Petit Prince toiletries for children
- Italian marble bathroom with deep bathtub and separate shower
- Video games and Apple TV upon request
- Up to four connecting rooms available
- Accessible rooms available
- Unpacking and packing service
Dino Rudolf Guest Relations
You deserve more than just a superb night’s sleep. Welcome to an exciting range of dining experiences and an exclusive spa, here to soothe both body and mind.
The theatre of Restaurant Le Dalí
A unique space, a moment to savour, a very Parisian place to be. Inspired by Dalí and designed by Philippe Starck, Restaurant Le Dalí offers traditional French specialities and delicious Mediterranean cuisine in a dream-like setting.
Serenity for the body, mind and soul
The only Valmont spa in Paris, where nature and science blend to achieve powerful results. This exclusive sanctum brings peace with style, all washed in the signature Valmont green.
More room options
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
Our experts are here to make your bespoke stay as comfortable as possible
228 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris
Contact our room specialists
Be the first to know
Enjoy a regular heads-up on our Dorchester Collection news and exclusive offers.