Heritage Suite, Park View
Enter your own cosseted world, where the beautiful wood panelled walls offer a haven of tranquillity and an instant air of grandeur. Welcome to a charismatic statement of refinement and good taste, not to mention a spectacular view.
History and heritage
Bathe in marble splendour
The lure of the landscape
- View over Paris and its iconic monuments
- King-size or twin beds (additional bed or cot available)
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian toiletries
- Luxury French Garnier Thiebaut linen
- Charles Jouffre design and Lelièvre French fabrics
- Complimentary bottle of champagne, fruit basket, sweet treat and mineral water
- Large flat-screen TV
- Fresh flowers
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- Louis XVI style décor
- Italian marble bathroom with deep bathtub and separate shower
- Apple TV and Video games upon request
- Connecting room available with city view
- One bedroom, one bathroom, one living room and entrance hall with powder room
- Located on the 2nd floor
- Unpacking and packing service
- Private dinner parties for up to six guests (upon request)
- Tea and coffee-making facilities
- Study area
An afternoon tea adventure like no other
Cédric Grolet, our celebrated pastry chef, is the undisputed master of his art. Afternoon tea is reinterpreted with his dazzling passion, becoming deliciously unforgettable.
A 360° beauty experience
Introducing La Maison Valmont, a captivating world of Swiss beauty. Browse luxury skincare and fragrances at La Boutique or head upstairs to Le Spa and let our therapists take you into their expert care with Valmont’s world-renowned treatments.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
228 rue de Rivoli