Heritage Suite, Park View
Enter your own cosseted world, where the beautiful wood panelled walls offer a haven of tranquillity and an instant air of grandeur. Welcome to a charismatic statement of refinement and good taste, not to mention a spectacular view.
History and heritage
A delightfully classical space radiating a real sense of history and heritage, that’s carefully composed to highlight its flawless craftsmanship and artistic flourishes. An enticing fireside sitting area greets you on arrival, intimating what a wonderful space this is to relax or socialise in.
Wood panelling gives an elegant tone to this suite and, when you look up, the frescoed cornicing reveals touches of creativity and a passion for literature.
Bathe in marble splendour
Your exquisite Carrara marble bathroom sets the scene for some well-deserved ‘me-time’. The deep bath, inviting shower and a selection of fragrant Maison Francis Kurkdjian products make for a joyful experience.
The lure of the landscape
When you can take your eyes of the grandeur of the décor, be prepared to be dazzled by the panoramic view of Paris, with the picturesque Tuileries Garden taking centre stage.
These sought-after suites are loved for their classical style and stately elegance, a piece of Paris that’s all yours.
- View over Paris and its iconic monuments
- King-size or twin beds (additional bed or cot available)
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian toiletries
- Luxury French Garnier Thiebaut linen
- Charles Jouffre design and Lelièvre French fabrics
- Complimentary bottle of champagne, fruit basket, sweet treat and mineral water
- Large flat-screen TV
- Fresh flowers
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- Study area
- Louis XVI style décor
- Le Petit Prince toiletries for children
- Italian marble bathroom with deep bathtub and separate shower
- Apple TV and Video games upon request
- Connecting room available with city view
- One bedroom, one bathroom, one living room and entrance hall with powder room
- Located on the 2nd floor
- Unpacking and packing service
- Private dinner parties for up to six guests (upon request)
- Tea and coffee-making facilities
Daisuké Kimura Concierge
You deserve more than just a superb night’s sleep. Welcome to an exciting range of dining experiences and an exclusive spa, here to soothe both body and mind.
An afternoon tea adventure like no other
Cédric Grolet, our celebrated pastry chef, is the undisputed master of his art. Afternoon tea is reinterpreted with his dazzling passion, becoming deliciously unforgettable.
Serenity for the body, mind and soul
The only Valmont spa in Paris, where nature and science blend to achieve powerful results. This exclusive sanctum brings peace with style, all washed in the signature Valmont green.
More suite and signature suite options
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
Our experts are here to make your bespoke stay as comfortable as possible
228 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris
Contact our suite specialists
Be the first to know
Enjoy a regular heads-up on our Dorchester Collection news and exclusive offers.