A beautifully light suite dressed by visionary designers Lally & Berger. This is your own private retreat in the very heart of Paris.
Sleep peacefully in warm luxury
Lally & Berger have carefully restored this room with a warm character in harmony with the hotel’s history. Reviving the very heart of Le Meurice to capture the spirit of a French ‘home sweet home’ – and succeeding wonderfully.
Bathe in marble splendour
A spacious Italian marble bathroom with waterfall bath, dreamy soft towels, and luxury care products by Maison Francis Kurkdjian. A profound experience.
A window into the real Paris
This is the real city. The streets of Paris are endlessly fascinating at any time of day provides an exclusive look at how the locals live.
- Rue du Mont-Thabor view
- King-size or twin beds (additional bed or cot available)
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian toiletries
- Luxury French Garnier Thiebaut linen
- Newly-restored design by Lally & Berger
- Complimentary bottle of wine, seasonal fruit, sweet treat and mineral water
- Large flat-screen TV
- Fresh flowers
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Spacious bedroom with large sitting area
- Study area
- Luxurious Italian marble bathroom with deep bathtub and separate shower
- Video games and Apple TV upon request
- Unpacking and packing service
Director of Guest Relations
Restaurant le Meurice Alain Ducasse
A majestic setting in historic grandeur. The sparkling design of Philippe Starck. Here Alain Ducasse and his executive chef Amaury Bouhours have created a philosophy of food that returns to the essence of taste created by a passionate team. A contemporary vision, an extraordinary experience in one of the most beautiful rooms in Paris.
A 360° beauty experience
Introducing La Maison Valmont, a captivating world of Swiss beauty. Browse luxury skincare and fragrances at La Boutique or head upstairs to Le Spa and let our therapists take you into their expert care with Valmont’s world-renowned treatments.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
228 rue de Rivoli