A light and opulent suite dressed stylishly in luxurious fabrics and delicate antiques. The cosy sitting area makes a great place to relax.
Bathe in marble splendour
Spacious Italian marble bathrooms with waterfall baths, dreamy soft towels, and luxury care products by Maison Francis Kurkdjian. A profound experience.
A light and opulent suite dressed stylishly in luxurious fabrics and delicate antiques. The cosy in-room living space makes a great place to relax.
- Rue du Mont-Thabor view
- King-size or twin beds (additional bed or cot available)
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian toiletries
- Luxury French Garnier Thiebaut linen
- French classical décor designed by Charles Jouffre
- Complimentary bottle of wine, seasonal fruit, sweet treat and mineral water
- Large flat-screen TV
- Fresh flowers
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Spacious bedroom with large sitting area
- Study area
- Le Petit Prince toiletries for children
- Luxurious Italian marble bathroom with deep bathtub and separate shower
- Video games and Apple TV upon request
- Unpacking and packing service
Marc-Antoine Salembier-Santi Director of Guest Relations
You deserve more than just a superb night’s sleep. Welcome to an exciting range of dining experiences and an exclusive spa, here to soothe both body and mind.
Restaurant le Meurice Alain Ducasse
A majestic setting in historic grandeur. The sparkling design of Philippe Starck. Here Alain Ducasse and his executive chef Jocelyn Herland have created a philosophy of food that returns to the essence of taste created by a passionate team. A contemporary vision, an extraordinary experience in one of the most beautiful rooms in Paris.
Serenity for the body, mind and soul
The only Valmont spa in Paris, where nature and science blend to achieve powerful results. This exclusive sanctum brings peace with style, all washed in the signature Valmont green.
More room and junior suite options
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
Our experts are here to make your bespoke stay as comfortable as possible
228 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris
Contact our suite specialists
Be the first to know
Enjoy a regular heads-up on our Dorchester Collection news and exclusive offers.