As avant-garde, beautiful, unique and spirited as the Marquise de Pompadour herself. A suite of sumptuous décor, invisible technology and sheer, unadulterated pleasure.
A dream of Versailles
Sparkling Prelle damask, rich trimmings by Maison Declercq and chandeliers by Lucien Gau bring a sheen of artisan craftsmanship to this epitome of 18th century splendour.
The endless pursuit of elegance
Despite her lavish design, the Pompadour Suite is a study in intuitive technology within maximum comfort. Televisions are concealed behind artwork, master controls offer spontaneous ease and you’ll find USB ports hidden in the sumptuous sofa armrests.
Bathe in marble splendour
Spacious Italian marble bathrooms with waterfall baths, dreamy soft towels, and luxury care products by Maison Francis Kurkdjian. A profound experience.
A fascinating history behind a glorious suite
The Marquise de Pompadour was the official chief mistress of King Louis XV of France. Patron of the arts, symbol of femininity and passion, this icon with close ties to the historic court of Louis XV embodies this era of luxurious French style – from the porcelain ornaments to the rich tapestries.
A window into the real Paris
This is the real city. The streets of Paris are endlessly fascinating at any time of day and provide an exclusive look at how the locals live.
- Rue de Castiglione view
- King-size or twin beds (additional bed or cot available)
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian toiletries
- Luxury French Garnier Thiebaut linen
- Complimentary bottle of champagne, fruit basket, sweet treat and mineral water
- Bang & Olufsen interactive TV and sound system
- Fresh flowers
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Hardwood floor in the living room
- Italian marble bathroom with deep bathtub and separate shower
- Video games and Apple TV upon request
- Two connecting rooms available
- One bedroom, one bathroom and one living room
- Unpacking and packing service
- User friendly in room technology
- Tea and coffee-making facilities
- Study area
Director of Guest Relations
Restaurant le Meurice Alain Ducasse
A majestic setting in historic grandeur. The sparkling design of Philippe Starck. Here Alain Ducasse and his chef des cuisines Amaury Bouhours have created a philosophy of food that returns to the essence of taste created by a passionate team. A contemporary vision, an extraordinary experience in one of the most beautiful rooms in Paris.
A 360° beauty experience
Introducing La Maison Valmont, a captivating world of Swiss beauty. Browse luxury skincare and fragrances at La Boutique or head upstairs to Le Spa and let our therapists take you into their expert care with Valmont’s world-renowned treatments.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
228 rue de Rivoli