Presidential Apartment, Park View
A taste of Versailles in the room loved by Dalí for so many years. Step into this wonderland of 18th century grandeur, only surpassed by the view of the Tuileries Garden beyond your spectacular windows.
Space to stretch out and connect
The front-facing splendour of these rooms treats you to a rarely seen view of the Tuileries Garden. This luxurious suite is built around two regal reception rooms whose high ceilings reflect the vastness of the space. A second or third suite can be connected, or the entire floor can transform into a private apartment.
Bathe in marble splendour
Spacious Italian marble bathrooms with waterfall baths, dreamy soft towels, and luxury care products by Maison Francis Kurkdjian. A profound experience.
A delight for every season
Tuileries is the oldest garden in Paris, beautifully elegant, threaded with avenues of elms, and a ritual of daily life. A place to breathe, relax, wander and contemplate. The gardens look amazing in any weather, framed by the Parisian landmarks around them.
A taste of Versailles in the room loved by Dalí. A wonderland of 18th century grandeur, only surpassed by the Tuileries Garden beyond your windows.
- View over Paris and its iconic monuments
- King-size or twin beds (additional bed or cot available)
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian toiletries
- Luxury French Garnier Thiebaut linen
- Complimentary bottle of Krug champagne, fruit basket, sweet treat and mineral water
- Large flat-screen TV
- Fresh flowers
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- Study area
- Louis XVI style décor
- Le Petit Prince toiletries for children
- Italian marble bathroom with deep bathtub and separate shower
- Video games and Apple TV upon request
- Connecting suite available with Tuileries Garden view
- One bedroom, one bathroom, one living room and entrance hall with powder room
- Located on the first floor
- Unpacking and packing service
- Private dinner parties for up to 12 guests (upon request)
- Complimentary round-trip local airport/mainline train station transfers
- Area for security desk at suite entrance
- Butler service upon request
- Bespoke daily amenities upon request
- Tea and coffee-making facilities
The Hotel of Kings
The story goes that Dalí was a great admirer of royal figures and chose this suite as his Parisian home because King Alfonso XIII, King of Spain, had sought refuge here when ousted from power in 1931. Le Meurice is also known as ‘The Hotel of Kings’ and the spirit of the crowned heads of Europe and the world can still be felt.
Salvador Dalí took up residence in the Presidential Suite for a month every year, for more than 30 years. Becoming the famous backdrop for many Dalí exploits and exhibitions, the suite still contains the same Chinoiserie cabinet from Dali’s era.
Daisuké Kimura Concierge
You deserve more than just a superb night’s sleep. Welcome to an exciting range of dining experiences and an exclusive spa, here to soothe both body and mind.
Restaurant le Meurice Alain Ducasse
A majestic setting in historic grandeur. The sparkling design of Philippe Starck. Here Alain Ducasse and his executive chef Jocelyn Herland have created a philosophy of food that returns to the essence of taste created by a passionate team. A contemporary vision, an extraordinary experience in one of the most beautiful rooms in Paris.
Serenity for the body, mind and soul
The only Valmont spa in Paris, where nature and science blend to achieve powerful results. This exclusive sanctum brings peace with style, all washed in the signature Valmont green.
More signature suite options
Belle Etoile Suite
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
Our experts are here to make your bespoke stay as comfortable as possible
228 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris
Contact our suite specialists
Be the first to know
Enjoy a regular heads-up on our Dorchester Collection news and exclusive offers.