Prestige Suite, Park View
A true Parisian apartment in which to entertain with style. Often described by guests as having “the most beautiful view of Paris” this suite is an absolute favourite with many because of the amount of space, the tranquillity and the sheer sense of comfort.
Crafted by an artist
Spacious luxury and soft bliss
Bathe in marble splendour
A delight for every season
- Panoramic city views
- Italian marble bathroom with deep bathtub and separate shower
- Complimentary bottle of champagne, fruit basket, sweet treat and mineral water
- Luxury French Garnier Thiebaut linen
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- Unpacking and packing service
- Lally & Berger Studio design and Lelièvre French fabrics
- Apple TV and video games upon request
- King-size or twin beds
- One bedroom, one bathroom, one living room and entrance hall with powder room
- Connecting room available with city view
- Fresh flowers
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian toiletries
- Located from third to fourth floor
- Louis XVI décor
- Private dinner parties for up to six guests (upon request)
- Large flat-screen TV
An afternoon tea adventure like no other
Cédric Grolet, our celebrated pastry chef, is the undisputed master of his art. Afternoon tea is reinterpreted with his dazzling passion, becoming deliciously unforgettable.
A 360° beauty experience
Introducing La Maison Valmont, a captivating world of Swiss beauty. Browse luxury skincare and fragrances at La Boutique or head upstairs to Le Spa and let our therapists take you into their expert care with Valmont’s world-renowned treatments.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
228 rue de Rivoli