Prestige Suite, Park View
A true Parisian apartment in which to entertain with style. Often described by guests as having “the most beautiful view of Paris” this suite is an absolute favourite with many because of the amount of space, the tranquillity and the sheer sense of comfort.
Crafted by an artist
Lally & Berger’s artistry with fabrics adds light and depth to each room in this lovely suite. Every aspect of the design has been carefully considered, such as blinds to be drawn up for privacy while still drawing attention to the elegant architecture of the window.
Spacious luxury and soft bliss
Our Prestige Suite is so spacious that it has developed an extraordinary talent of managing to make the enormous, king-size bed look small. Every one of these beds is prepared with incredibly soft Garnier-Thiebaut linen and voluptuous pillows. These feel like home, only better.
Bathe in marble splendour
Spacious Italian marble bathrooms with waterfall baths, dreamy soft towels, and luxury care products by Maison Francis Kurkdjian. A profound experience.
A delight for every season
Tuileries is the oldest garden in Paris, beautifully elegant, threaded with avenues of elms, and a ritual of daily life. A place to relax, wander and contemplate. The gardens look amazing in any weather, framed by the Parisian landmarks around them.
- Panoramic city views
- Italian marble bathroom with deep bathtub and separate shower
- Complimentary bottle of champagne, fruit basket, sweet treat and mineral water
- Luxury French Garnier Thiebaut linen
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- Unpacking and packing service
- Lally & Berger Studio design and Lelièvre French fabrics
- Apple TV and video games upon request
- King-size or twin beds
- One bedroom, one bathroom, one living room and entrance hall with powder room
- Connecting room available with city view
- Fresh flowers
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian toiletries
- Located from third to fourth floor
- Louis XVI décor
- Private dinner parties for up to six guests (upon request)
- Large flat-screen TV
An afternoon tea adventure like no other
Cédric Grolet, our celebrated pastry chef, is the undisputed master of his art. Afternoon tea is reinterpreted with his dazzling passion, becoming deliciously unforgettable.
A 360° beauty experience
Introducing La Maison Valmont, a captivating world of Swiss beauty. Browse luxury skincare and fragrances at La Boutique or head upstairs to Le Spa and let our therapists take you into their expert care with Valmont’s world-renowned treatments.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
228 rue de Rivoli