Prestige Suite, Jardin des Tuileries view
A true Parisian apartment in which to entertain with style. Often described by guests as having “the most beautiful view of Paris” this suite is an absolute favourite with many because of the amount of space, the tranquillity and the sheer sense of comfort.
Spacious luxury and soft bliss
Our Prestige Suite is so spacious that it has developed an extraordinary talent of managing to make the enormous, king-size bed look small. Every one of these beds is prepared with incredibly soft Garnier-Thiebaut linen and voluptuous pillows. These feel like home, only better.
Bathe in marble splendour
Spacious Italian marble bathrooms with waterfall baths, dreamy soft towels, and luxury care products by Penhaligon’s. A profound experience.
A delight for every season
Tuileries is the oldest garden in Paris, beautifully elegant, threaded with avenues of elms, and a ritual of daily life. A place to breathe, relax, wander and contemplate. The gardens look amazing in any weather, framed by the Parisian landmarks around them.
A true Parisian apartment. Described by guests as having “the most beautiful view of Paris” this suite is a trove of space, tranquillity and luxury.
- Panoramic city views
- Italian marble bathroom with deep bathtub and separate shower
- Krug champagne, Alain Ducasse chocolates, Cédric Grolet pastry, fruit basket
- Luxury French Garnier Thiebaut linen
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- Unpacking and packing service
- Charles Jouffre design and Lelièvre French fabrics
- Complimentary round-trip local airport/mainline train station transfers
- Apple TV and video games upon request
- King-size or twin beds
- One bedroom, one bathroom, one living room and entrance hall with powder room
- Connecting room available with city view
- Fresh flowers
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian toiletries
- Located from second to fourth floor
- Louis XVI décor
- Private dinner parties for up to six guests (upon request)
- Large flat-screen TV
Our guests know that they can turn to us for anything. It’s great to feel so trusted
You deserve more than just a superb night’s sleep. Welcome to an exciting range of dining experiences and an exclusive spa, here to soothe both body and mind.
An afternoon tea adventure like no other
Cédric Grolet, our celebrated pastry chef, is the undisputed master of his art. Afternoon tea is reinterpreted with his dazzling passion, becoming deliciously unforgettable.
Serenity for the body, mind and soul
The only Valmont spa in Paris, where nature and science blend to achieve powerful results. This exclusive sanctum brings peace with style, all washed in the signature Valmont green.
More suite and signature suite options
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
SIGNATURE SUITE RESERVATIONS
228 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris
The serviceAt Dorchester Collection we make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible. Suites and rooms have been built to be flexible so we can create the configuration that’s right for you, just contact our reservation specialists to discuss your needs.
Dorchester Collection NewsletterSign up to our latest news and exclusive offers at Dorchester Collection