Superior Room, Park View with Balcony
Welcome to your peaceful retreat under our distinctive Mansard roof, where bespoke décor lines the walls for an added touch of artistry. A private step-out balcony offers you the famous city skyline in one enchanted gaze, completing the aura of supreme splendour.
Our creative designers, Lally & Berger, have delightfully dressed this room in an artful blend of the finest fabrics and bespoke hand-painted wallpaper. Without doubt it’s a wonderfully sumptuous celebration of superb French craftsmanship.
From the comfort of this peaceful place, all the major city landmarks vie for your attention. This could only be the beating heart of Paris and we’re confident it’s a view you’ll never grow tired of.
Surround yourself with marble
The sleek and distinctive Calacatta marble, huge fluffy towels and a wonderfully deep bathtub with waterfall-style tap, are all aimed at creating a relaxed ambiance for you to enjoy at your leisure.
- Juliet balcony overlooking the Tuileries Garden
- Room located under the eaves – Parisian feeling
- Newly-restored interiors by designers Lally & Berger
- King-size bed
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian toiletries
- Luxury French Garnier Thiebaut linen
- Complimentary bottle of wine, seasonal fruit, sweet treat and mineral water
- Bang & Olufsen interactive TV and sound system
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Study area
- Italian marble bathroom with deep bathtub and separate shower
- Video games and Apple TV upon request
- Located on the 6th floor
- Unpacking and packing service
- User friendly in room technology
- Fresh orchids
Director of Guest Experience
The theatre of Restaurant Le Dalí
A unique space, a moment to savour, a very Parisian place to be. Inspired by Dalí and designed by Philippe Starck, Restaurant Le Dalí offers traditional French specialities and delicious Mediterranean cuisine in a dream-like setting.
A 360° beauty experience
Introducing La Maison Valmont, a captivating world of Swiss beauty. Browse luxury skincare and fragrances at La Boutique or head upstairs to Le Spa and let our therapists take you into their expert care with Valmont’s world-renowned treatments.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
228 rue de Rivoli