Classical Parisian style is reinvented for the modern era in this beautifully bright, airy room. Sheer peace and quiet awaits.
The past and present in perfect harmony
Bathe in marble splendour
A window into the real Paris
- Courtyard, rue du Mont-Thabor or rue de Castiglione view
- King-size or twin beds
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian toiletries
- Luxury French Garnier Thiebaut linen
- Newly-restored design by Lally & Berger
- Complimentary seasonal fruit, sweet treat and mineral water
- Large flat-screen TV
- Fresh orchids
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Study area
- Video games and Apple TV upon request
- Unpacking and packing service
Director of Front of house and Guest services
Restaurant le Meurice Alain Ducasse
A majestic setting in historic grandeur. The sparkling design of Philippe Starck. Here Alain Ducasse and his executive chef Amaury Bouhours have created a philosophy of food that returns to the essence of taste created by a passionate team. A contemporary vision, an extraordinary experience in one of the most beautiful rooms in Paris.
A 360° beauty experience
Introducing La Maison Valmont, a captivating world of Swiss beauty. Browse luxury skincare and fragrances at La Boutique or head upstairs to Le Spa and let our therapists take you into their expert care with Valmont’s world-renowned treatments.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
228 rue de Rivoli