Exquisite craftsmanship and lavish design elevate this suite of rooms into a rare realm of luxury. Enchanting and comfortable in equal measure, this is a space where memories are made.
Sleep peacefully in warm luxury
Charles Jouffre redesigned each room with a warmer character in harmony with the hotel’s history. Reviving the very heart of Le Meurice to capture the spirit of a French ‘home sweet home’ – and succeeding wonderfully.
Bathe in marble splendour
Spacious Italian marble bathrooms with waterfall baths, dreamy soft towels, and luxury care products by Maison Francis Kurkdjian. A profound experience.
A window into the real Paris
This is the real city. The streets of Paris are endlessly fascinating at any time of day, and our hidden courtyard provides an exclusive look at how the locals live.
The sheer bliss of softness
Every bed is prepared with incredibly soft Garnier-Thiebaut linen and voluptuous pillows. These feel like home, only better.
Exquisite craftsmanship and design elevate these rooms into a rare realm of luxury. Treat yourself to an enchanting suite experience in the heart of Paris.
- Rue de Castiglione or courtyard view
- King-size or twin beds (additional bed or cot available)
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian toiletries
- Luxury French Garnier Thiebaut linen
- French classical décor designed by Charles Jouffre
- Complimentary bottle of wine, seasonal fruit, sweet treat and mineral water
- Large flat-screen TV
- Fresh flowers
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Study area
- Le Petit Prince toiletries for children
- Luxurious Italian marble bathroom with deep bathtub and separate shower
- Video games and Apple TV upon request
- Connecting Deluxe Room available
- One bedroom, one bathroom and one living room
- Unpacking and packing service
Marc-Antoine Salembier-Santi Director of Guest Relations
Restaurant le Meurice Alain Ducasse
A majestic setting in historic grandeur. The sparkling design of Philippe Starck. Here Alain Ducasse and his executive chef Jocelyn Herland have created a philosophy of food that returns to the essence of taste created by a passionate team. A contemporary vision, an extraordinary experience in one of the most beautiful rooms in Paris.
Serenity for the body, mind and soul
The only Valmont spa in Paris, where nature and science blend to achieve powerful results. This exclusive sanctum brings peace with style, all washed in the signature Valmont green.
More junior suite and suite options
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.
Our experts are here to make your bespoke stay as comfortable as possible
228 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris
Contact our suite specialists
Be the first to know
Enjoy a regular heads-up on our Dorchester Collection news and exclusive offers.