Exquisite craftsmanship and lavish design elevate this suite of rooms into a rare realm of luxury. Enchanting and comfortable in equal measure, this is a space where memories are made.
A visionary design
Every detail of your suite has been carefully considered by designers Lally & Berger. The serene colour palette works perfectly with the natural light. The original artworks add touches of whimsy. The layout feels just right.
Bathe in marble splendour
A spacious Italian marble bathroom with waterfall bath, dreamy soft towels, and luxury care products by Maison Francis Kurkdjian. A profound experience.
A window into the real Paris
This is the real city. The streets of Paris are endlessly fascinating at any time of day, and our hidden courtyard provides an exclusive look at how the locals live.
The sheer bliss of softness
Every bed is prepared with incredibly soft Garnier-Thiebaut linen and voluptuous pillows. These feel like home, only better.
- Rue de Castiglione or courtyard view
- King-size or twin beds (additional bed or cot available)
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian toiletries
- Luxury French Garnier Thiebaut linen
- Newly-restored design by Lally & Berger
- Complimentary bottle of wine, seasonal fruit, sweet treat and mineral water
- Large flat-screen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Study area
- Luxurious Italian marble bathroom with deep bathtub and separate shower
- Video games and Apple TV upon request
- Connecting Superior Room available
- One bedroom, one bathroom and one living room
- Unpacking and packing service
- Fresh flowers
Director of Front of house and Guest services
Restaurant le Meurice Alain Ducasse
A majestic setting in historic grandeur. The sparkling design of Philippe Starck. Here Alain Ducasse and his chef des cuisines Amaury Bouhours have created a philosophy of food that returns to the essence of taste created by a passionate team. A contemporary vision, an extraordinary experience in one of the most beautiful rooms in Paris.
A 360° beauty experience
Introducing La Maison Valmont, a captivating world of Swiss beauty. Browse luxury skincare and fragrances at La Boutique or head upstairs to Le Spa and let our therapists take you into their expert care with Valmont’s world-renowned treatments.
Get in touch
Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask.